Auto-pause on low health, and all Low health AI works even when health is hidden to you, the player. (Just make sure your second wind/potion action is #1 on your list and you make the AI follow list order).

You're welcome.

Edited by Theosupus

Auto-pause on low health, and all Low health AI works even when health is hidden to you, the player. (Just make sure your second wind/potion action is #1 on your list and you make the AI follow list order).

You're welcome.

#use nemnok's cloak

That doesn't help up to the point when you can get the cloak.

It also doesn't fit in every build. (But I do use that on the ones that I want to fight @ blooded or worse.) 

Yeah, nice idea. At high levels I knock myself out a lot of times with the raw self damage. Even took Vengeful Defeat and Effigy's Husk because of that. ;)

Only a suggestion: You might want to edit your title to "Berserker's Frenzy" though. The others don't have concealed health.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You're welcome.

#use nemnok's cloak

Because it's that easy :p

You're welcome.

#use nemnok's cloak

Because it's that easy :p

With smoke cloud and a rogue, you can get it very early. Otherwise you can do it with sparkcrackers and the leap boots.

Edited by baldurs_gate_2

Isn't there a task u get from Nemnok to bring him specific grimoires and for each grimoire he let's u pick 1 thing from his treasures?

Anyone know if there are specific skill checks to receive this quest?

Edited by Dorftek

Isn't there a task u get from Nemnok to bring him specific grimoires and for each grimoire he let's u pick 1 thing from his treasures?

I think there is a diplomacy check. But the difficulty is actually obtaining the grimoires if you're not late game.

The cloak is not in the treasure chamber. You have to go south and around. It's in a hidden chamber, the opener is right left of it with some traps on the floor.

• Like 1