Still Haven't Found Out What the Fortune Teller Was Talking About...

Obviously this is an obscure reference to the as-yet-unannounced fourth DLC, which will be co-sponsored by the Harlequin romance publishing company and Steven King. The first sentence has already been leaked: "The bard in red fled across the desert and the Watcher followed."

• Like 2

I gave some thought to testing this in the house in the center of the Gullet, before basically deciding my time was more valuable spent elsewhere. 

With the games files having been assuredly mined for secrets, this is probably not a valid easter egg....yet. 

Magran's fire casts light in Dark Places...

I wrote it off as nonsense too, but people have pointed out that they could actually be referencing past or future events. So I thought this guy might be a Cassandra type - you write him off when he's actually making some points.

The problem is, they're vague enough that players could find connections that aren't actually there. Which is very appropriate for BS fortune telling Lol.

"I see a house with four walls" - ok man..

• Like 3

Ha! I agree that his fortunes are mostly a load of bull. However, I do think it would be fun if they hid an actual real one in there. As for the wooden house, maybe he saw it wrong and he meant a wooden ship. Arguably there's plenty of potential romance there. :p

Edited by Epixia
  • Like 1

I wrote it off as nonsense too, but people have pointed out that they could actually be referencing past or future events. So I thought this guy might be a Cassandra type - you write him off when he's actually making some points.

The problem is, they're vague enough that players could find connections that aren't actually there. Which is very appropriate for BS fortune telling Lol.

"I see a house with four walls" - ok man..

Going to burning Islands of Teeth, to meet an old friend isn't that vague.

I hope he becomes a companion in the 3rd DLC. Would make sense since it's to do with wizards and magic.

If nothing else, we should be able to purchase him as a permanent addition to the ship. He could keep the Steward company.

• Like 5

I hope he becomes a companion in the 3rd DLC. Would make sense since it's to do with wizards and magic.

If nothing else, we should be able to purchase him as a permanent addition to the ship. He could keep the Steward company.

Let the Steward/Fortuneteller 'shipping begin.

• Like 2