So yeah. Ive been drawing the crash-effect from Svef for like, the majority of my game now. and what i thought would be useful to use in Hour 7 of the game, Im now more than a bit unnerved that I cant find a way - ANY WAY - to get rid of the crash malus. Does it go away after a week? Do i need to rest a certain number of times? does the Svef Crash effect stay FOREVER?

Please help

PS: Dont do svef kids. you gonna snot your brains out.

• Like 2

Get the pipe that you can hang around your neck and that gives you a Whiteleaf trip after every rest. ;) Must-have for a Nalpasca obviously...

Ripple sponge or bust

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

No. It doesn't even prevent alcohol hangovers (those you get after being boozed and then rest without alcohol). I guess it's only useful for scripted interactions where you have to drink...?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thank you for the swift answers! I took a rest in an Inn and promptly recovered from my Svef-Crash. I will stick with prostitutes to keep my stats high from now on!

Konstante is always welcome on my ship~

Drugs, alcohol, prostitutes... No wonder the Watcher take their time to go after Eothas. Yes, they are exploring the Deadfire. ;)

"Hunt a god. Save your soul. GET CRUNK."

• Like 2

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

I hope this topic survives till the end of time so future generations thought we took copious amounts of drugs before battle and that others encouraged this.

• Like 2

Yes! We have no bananas.