Hi,

I'm toying around with Rekvu's items.

Is there a way to get injured on purpose besides walking into traps or getting knocked out? For example: can I get an Acute Rash by throwing some poison on myself of something?

Wasn't there a weapon that puts injuries on enemies or so? I can't find it.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Hi,

I'm toying around with Rekvu's items.

Is there a way to get injured on purpose

besides walking into traps or getting knocked out? For example: can I get an Acute Rash by throwing some poison on myself of something?

Wasn't there a weapon that puts injuries on enemies or so? I can't find it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure there is such a weapon, it isnt the soulbound dagger is it?

Yeah traps are annoying to use when u have high reflex. Normally I just go and fail a scripted interaction when I need a wound :p

The Lagufeth ambush before Amiras Roost gives u an acute rash for example.

Also inside Sandswept Ruins there's a room with some sort of sigil wich inflicts injury instead of curse I think, if you destroy all but one u can have infinite injuries there. But those are more punishing then a rash

Edited by Dorftek

Haha.

Anyway, I found a solution: you can knock yourself out with Necrotic Lance and you'll get an Acute Rash (reliably). Awesome!  :dancing:

Burning yourself with Combusting Wounds + Wall of Flames gives you a Serious Burn. That's even better for my purpose. I love it!

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 4

Haha.

Anyway, I found a solution: you can knock yourself out with Necrotic Lance and you'll get an Acute Rash (reliably). Awesome!  :dancing:

Burning yourself with Combusting Wounds + Wall of Flames gives you a Serious Burn. That's even better for my purpose. I love it!

haha good stuff

Haha.

"Finish the game with zero knockouts"

Oops, didn't mean to? :)

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

What I did with Rekvu's items is save all the traps in the Poko Kohara dungeon. There is a room on the first floor with like 20 and another on the second with 6 or 10 more. They all give Wrenched Knee, which just reduces your movement speed a bit. Then I just went back there when I needed.

Your solution is better, since you can combine it with rest-spamming. But I never really liked rest-spamming. :)

• Like 1

Haha.

Anyway, I found a solution: you can knock yourself out with Necrotic Lance and you'll get an Acute Rash (reliably). Awesome! :dancing:

Who knew that your skin melting off your body in horrifying fashion would just give a rash? Thanks for the tip.

It's not about rest-spamming for me. It just about causing a light injury to myself right after resting in a most conveniet way. :)

You totally should be able to wrench your own knee without the need for traps, don't you think? I wrench my knee with very little effort on a regular basis. :)

Edited by TheMetaphysician

It should be fairly easy to cause an injury to yourself (swollen thumb). All you'd need is an hammer, a nail and a picture that's supposed to hang in your cabin...

• Like 1