Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Class Build] The Iron Hammer (Swashbuckler: Unbroken/Trickster) Updated 3.1.1

Swashbuckler Rogue Trickster Fighter Unbroken Tank

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Brom105

Brom105

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
Well, i start and play with this build in solo potd up scale and i have some questions:

1. What about the blood rage from the shield ? Its mean the crush damage will not trigger from the start of the combat? If not there is an advice how to start the combat ?

2. The tickster have iilusion spells that can debuff Aoe, there is a way to use that spells to make enemies miss more then regular (I ask it because on the early game low lvl not all the enemies miss me) ?

*maybe there is a spell that fource the enemy flee or run and then they will take disengagement attack ?

Theosupus

Theosupus

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 169 posts

Well, i start and play with this build in solo potd up scale and i have some questions:

1. What about the blood rage from the shield ? Its mean the crush damage will not trigger from the start of the combat? If not there is an advice how to start the combat ?

2. The tickster have iilusion spells that can debuff Aoe, there is a way to use that spells to make enemies miss more then regular (I ask it because on the early game low lvl not all the enemies miss me) ?

*maybe there is a spell that fource the enemy flee or run and then they will take disengagement attack ?

-I've never solo'd with this build so I haven't developed any combat start tactics with him specifically.

--The first isle is easy with a party.

-This would probably be too aggravating for me to solo with but I will take an hour and check it out.

Edit: it's already WAY to aggravating to solo fight with this build on the first island.  I think I'll end up sneaking/passively solving it.

Edited by Theosupus, 01 December 2018 - 10:21 AM.

Theosupus

Theosupus

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 169 posts

FYI; I was doing some further testing and got a pretty fun "power group" together.

Main group:

1 Iron hammer
2 shadow-dancer (1 hand blunderbuss builds, one with fire in the hole and the other with hand-mortar) 
1 Scout (Mia gun-hawk Arquebus build)
1 Templar (buff-bot/healer build)

On the bench to sub in as needed for boss fights:

1 Witch (Sarafen witch king build)

1 Theurg (Tekehu storm build)

1 Marauder (Crit build, using Amra as main)

That's 3 to 4 people hitting with deathblows constantly and it was pretty funny, Iron hammer locks them down and calls in the artillery. Mia uses the animancer's bow as back up for pierce immune and the two mortars have dual damage type.

Edited by Theosupus, 03 December 2018 - 08:48 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Swashbuckler, Rogue, Trickster, Fighter, Unbroken, Tank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users