I recently finished my first run through the story and enjoyed it just as much as POE1.  I'm currently playing through on PotD and focusing on tweaking the AI scripts... It's making the already enjoyable combat that much better.  It got me to thinking that I would love to have a DLC Arena, separate from the story, where we could build custom parties and test different AI scripting strategies against endless waves of random enemies.

It seems like it would be fairly easy to build (many other games do this) and would keep me playing over and over.

If this is already in the future plans, thank you in advance.  If not, please get on it, I say!

• Like 1

The truth is not the truth.

I think one of the upcoming DLC includes a kind of arena:

“The second DLC ‘Seeker, Slayer, Survivor’ available in September 2018, is a combat-focused expansion taking place on a previously undiscovered island that will challenge the martial prowess of your party, and your tactical skills as a commander, as you embark on a mission to rediscover ancient relics, and pit your party against Eora’s most skilled and savage.

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

“The second DLC ‘Seeker, Slayer, Survivor’ available in September 2018, is a combat-focused expansion taking place on a previously undiscovered island that will challenge the martial prowess of your party, and your tactical skills as a commander, as you embark on a mission to rediscover ancient relics, and pit your party against Eora’s most skilled and savage.

And if that doesn't have a Galawain theme I will be miffed.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

The only available theme is Wael and it's invisible and inscrutable to everyone!

• Like 1

Yes! We have no bananas.

The only available theme is Wael and it's invisible and inscrutable to everyone!

Just like the backer physical goods!

/badumtsss

• Like 1

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.