Merchants bug when defending Sakuya?

juanval

Question

After defeating the druids and their animals (bears, tigers and boars), I take all the gear from the dead bodies of soldiers, people, druids and animals. All Sakuya is empty. Then, when I enter to a building and exit again, I find Sakuya is plenty of life, with people in the streets.

My question is: how the 2 merchants (those who are close to the workshop) reappear if they are supposed (I think) that they were killed by the druids and the beasts?

Edited by juanval

2 answers to this question

After defeating the druids and their animals (bears, tigers and boars), I take all the gear from the dead bodies of soldiers, people, druids and animals. All Sakuya is empty. Then, when I enter to a building and exit again, I find Sakuya is plenty of life, with people in the streets.

My question is: how the 2 merchants (those who are close to the workshop) reappear if they are supposed (I think) that they were killed by the druids and the beasts?

They aren't killed.  They are removed from the map when the attack starts.  They, and a lot of other NPCs for that matter, are put back on the map when the attack is over.

Pretty sure it's being done so those NPCs are still available post-attack.

If one wants to rationalize it, when the attack starts the Named NPCs book it for those buildings that the Watcher inexplicably can't enter and return when the attack is over.

• Like 1