Pathfinder Kingmaker is bigger then Deadfire

I went strictly TN to begin with, and seem to have made a bunch of NG and LN choices as I've gone along.

Also, I know some people complain about handholding for quests in some RPGs.. but man, the direction sense with some of these quests that are not spelled out.

"We come from a cave to the north"  = look for a cave in the south east.

"She was last seen headed to the Torres of.."  (Which are in the absolute SE corner of the map)  = go the middle of the map, and head north.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Is your character evil or neutral? I've never not had a conflict free Thorn Ford

Lawful Evil, always. Too many of my favorite characters in fantasy stories are the token evil teammate, I have to take up the mantle myself.

Yep, I'm usually torn between Lawful Evil and Neutral Evil. It sucks when you play tabletop with people that believe that Evil is all about murdering everything in sight, they expect you to betray them because they're Good so they try to betray you first, that a character has to be Evil because they hate non-humans, or some moron is trying to play a Neutral Good necromancer that wants to brutally murder his parents because they're **** and Evil...

• Like 3

Is your character evil or neutral? I've never not had a conflict free Thorn Ford

Lawful Evil, always. Too many of my favorite characters in fantasy stories are the token evil teammate, I have to take up the mantle myself.

Yep, I'm usually torn between Lawful Evil and Neutral Evil. It sucks when you play tabletop with people that believe that Evil is all about murdering everything in sight, they expect you to betray them because they're Good so they try to betray you first, that a character has to be Evil because they hate non-humans, or some moron is trying to play a Neutral Good necromancer that wants to brutally murder his parents because they're **** and Evil...

Exactly. My LE lord will do the best for his people, simply because he has nothing against them and wants to have order in there. Criminals and anyone who disrespect him are an entirely different matter...

sign.jpg

I'm enjoying the game, but Ondra's nipples, whoever designed the Womb of Lamashtu must be a sadist. A huge cave filled with nothing but attribute-devouring spiders, even though the whole chapter leading to this dungeon had absolutely nothing to do with spiders, so I'm not sure how we were supposed to anticipate this and prepare the necessary potions and spells. Had to actually walk out (because no resting in dungeons, ugh) and rest to memorize communal delay poison spell on the priest. I feel like I'm beginning to understand all those people who are afraid of spiders in games and mod them out with various model replacements. 

• Like 2

What will get next if the Owlcats are successful enough?

Carrion Crown adventure path, pretty please!

hqdefault.jpg

The character in the front is Feiya, Pathfinders "iconic" (their words not mine) Witch. That class would be a complete pain to try to implement into the game though due to the hex ability.

Some gain power through study, some through devotion, others through blood, but the witch gains power from her communion with the unknown. Generally feared and misunderstood, the witch draws her magic from a pact made with an otherworldly power. Communing with that source, using her familiar as a conduit, the witch gains not only a host of spells, but a number of strange abilities known as hexes. As a witch grows in power, she might learn about the source of her magic, but some remain blissfully unaware. Some are even afraid of that source, fearful of what it might be or where its true purposes lie.

Hex:

Witches learn a number of magic tricks, called hexes, that grant them powers or weaken foes. At 1st level, a witch gains one hex of her choice. She gains an additional hex at 2nd level and for every 2 levels attained after 2nd level, as noted on Table: Witch. A witch cannot select an individual hex more than once.

Unless otherwise noted, using a hex is a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. The save to resist a hex is equal to 10 + 1/2 the witch’s level + the witch’s Intelligence modifier.

Witch Familiar:

At 1st level, a witch forms a close bond with a familiar, a creature that teaches her magic and helps to guide her along her path. Familiars also aid a witch by granting her skill bonuses, additional spells, and help with some types of magic. This functions like the wizard’s arcane bond class feature, except as noted in the Witch’s Familiar section.

A witch must commune with her familiar each day to prepare her spells. Familiars store all of the spells that a witch knows, and a witch cannot prepare a spell that is not stored by her familiar. A witch’s familiar begins play storing all of the 0-level witch spells plus three 1st level spells of the witch’s choice. The witch also selects a number of additional 1st-level spells equal to her Intelligence modifier to store in her familiar. At each new witch level, she adds two new spells of any spell level or levels that she can cast (based on her new witch level) to her familiar. A witch can also add additional spells to her familiar through a special ritual.

Witch Hexes of game breaking proportion:

Evil Eye* (Su)

The witch can cause doubt to creep into the mind of a foe within 30 feet that she can see.

Effect: The target takes a –2 penalty on one of the following (witch’s choice): AC, ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, or skill checks. This hex lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the witch’s Intelligence modifier. A Will save reduces this to just 1 round.

This is a mind-affecting effect. At 8th level the penalty increases to –4.

Slumber (Su)

Effect: A witch can cause a creature within 30 feet to fall into a deep, magical sleep, as per the spell sleep. The creature receives a Will save to negate the effect. If the save fails, the creature falls asleep for a number of rounds equal to the witch’s level.

This hex can affect a creature of any HD. The creature will not wake due to noise or light, but others can rouse it with a standard action. This hex ends immediately if the creature takes damage. Whether or not the save is successful, a creature cannot be the target of this hex again for 1 day.

Misfortune (Su):

Effect: The witch can cause a creature within 30 feet to suffer grave misfortune for 1 round. Anytime the creature makes an ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A Will save negates this hex. At 8th level and 16th level, the duration of this hex is extended by 1 round. This hex affects all rolls the target must make while it lasts. Whether or not the save is successful, a creature cannot be the target of this hex again for 1 day.

Cackle (Su)

Effect: A witch can cackle madly as a move action. Any creature that is within 30 feet that is under the effects of an agony hex, charm hex, evil eye hex, fortune hex, or misfortune hex caused by the witch has the duration of that hex extended by 1 round.

All hexes are counted as supernatural abilities, not magical, and are not countered by counter spell or dispel magic. A level 1 a witch can start with Slumber with a DC of 14 which can be difficult for non-undead to beat.

They're also full casters based on Int, have a number of Patrons similar to Cleric Domains that grant bonus spells, and have a series of Archetypes that change them in some way.

I'm enjoying the game, but Ondra's nipples, whoever designed the Womb of Lamashtu must be a sadist. A huge cave filled with nothing but attribute-devouring spiders, even though the whole chapter leading to this dungeon had absolutely nothing to do with spiders, so I'm not sure how we were supposed to anticipate this and prepare the necessary potions and spells. Had to actually walk out (because no resting in dungeons, ugh) and rest to memorize communal delay poison spell on the priest. I feel like I'm beginning to understand all those people who are afraid of spiders in games and mod them out with various model replacements.

Well Lamashtu is all about hideous monsters, so the giant spiders make sense. Edited by Vitalis
  • Like 1

Perhaps they can tame Hex in the same vein as later iterations of Wish in D&D got more statistical, and in some cases, also random-table-like, which at least fit a CRPG somewhat?

Otherwise, I already really like the Witch class from what you described here. 

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Perhaps they can tame Hex in the same vein as later iterations of Wish in D&D got more statistical, and in some cases, also random-table-like, which at least fit a CRPG somewhat?

Otherwise, I already really like the Witch class from what you described here.

They are the best Debuff/Support class in the game because of Hexes.

Further reading on the class can be done here:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch

I also edited my above post to include the four hexes that are important to any Witch build.

Other Base Classes that are in the game are: Alchemist, Inquisitor, and Magus. The ones that are missing are: Cavalier, Gunslinger (stay away), Oracle (divine sorcerers with more goodies), Summoner, Vigilante, and Witch.

The Hybrid Classes are where things get interesting:

The Bloodrager is a Sorcerer combined with a Barbarian that can cast spells and transform based on the bloodline while in frenzy.

The Investigator an Alchemist combined with a Rogue.

The War Priest which is a Fighter combined with Cleric that makes a better Paladin than the Paladin.

The Arcanist a Wizard-esque Cleric, The Brawler a Fighter Monk, The Skald a Fighter Bard, the Shaman an Oracle combined with a Witch, The Slayer a Ranger Rogue, and the Swashbuckler Fighter Gunslinger.

Edited by Vitalis
  • Like 1

Dont get me started on that, I just get through it and now I am at what I think is end of that part and I am effing furious. I don't know if you get there but there is awesome surprise there. I am telling you guys, spec you char so he can do everything on its own...

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I don't know if you get there but there is awesome surprise there. I am telling you guys, spec you char so he can do everything on its own...

Just finished it. I assume you are talking about the huge wooden bear thingy aka the final boss? For some reason I thought both split groups would have to fight so I sent away two companions when I only had to dispatch one. Good thing I kept Jubilost the alchemist in the main group because he was the only one in the party who had some ways to attack stuff with fire. Well, my PC had a couple of fire arrows in her spellbook, but once I was out of them it was bombs, bombs and more bombs. The bloody gnome just single handedly saved the barony. Employee of the month, this one. I would find this funny if I wasn't so exhausted. 

wait so on other side there is no such boss? because I spend hour trying to beat him with group of 3...

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Because you are playing on a difficulty labeled Unfair and complaining that it is indeed Unfair. If you want a challenge with the combat, then you have it and you need to figure out how to overcome it.

That the tabletop was never balanced around such a difficulty has little to do with it; since throwing a swarm at a level 2 party with little to no way of dealing with them is a death sentence in the tabletop as well.

I'm not playing on Unfair, I'm playing on Hard. It was a decent experience until you leave the prologue. After that it's just complete bull.

Strongly beginning to liek this game even more than Pillars.

Moving away from the Armor class system to Pillar's nest of ridiculous saves and the accuracy system was a mathematical complication that was not needed

• Like 1

PF has Will, Fortitude and Reflex saves. Same as D&D 3 and 3.5.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

wait so on other side there is no such boss? because I spend hour trying to beat him with group of 3...

There is a regular fight on the other side, but it's way easier than the boss, and the rest of your party jumps in immediately anyway (or at least they did for me, not sure if it's not a bug).

Because you are playing on a difficulty labeled Unfair and complaining that it is indeed Unfair. If you want a challenge with the combat, then you have it and you need to figure out how to overcome it.

That the tabletop was never balanced around such a difficulty has little to do with it; since throwing a swarm at a level 2 party with little to no way of dealing with them is a death sentence in the tabletop as well.

I'm not playing on Unfair, I'm playing on Hard. It was a decent experience until you leave the prologue. After that it's just complete bull.

Build optimization is extremely important, straight up mandatory, if you play on anything higher than Normal. This system IS complicated and requires knowledge or good YouTube resource. Story companions are complete and utter ****, but if you want to use them, you better know how to polish the turd that they are with a proper build development path.

This is the same for the main character. If you need any tips, consider adding an Inquisitor Monster Tacticial with an Animal domain to your group, or as a main hero. That class gets both many uses of Summon Monster spell AND an Animal Companion, additionally it spreads all party-wide Feats to the monsters making them very deadly.

There are also many other options available. Generally, for anyone that is struggling with builds, I highly recommend Nerd Game Commando YouTube channel.

Edited by Manveru123

I picked CG on my current playthrough and was CN last time: I've come across a number of different things although the alignments are not that different.

Anyway, I'm starting to move into the "GM hates the players " camp. After having had to quit the first playthrough due to a bug in the main quest that will not let me progress (along with numerous other quest breaking and other bugs), I restarted. Lovely things I've enocuntered thus far are: An Elder Earth Elemental in a random encounter the game didn't alow me to skip at level 1 when the party consists of 4 people, another similar enocunter at level 5 with poisonous manticores or something. These things might be possible for some people to kill, but they are way harder than the bosses as they do masses of damage and take none. I killed the stag lord and the boss at bald hilltop w/o a single death/gameover but these things wipe my party, so it ends up feeling a bit like "you didn't save? I'll teach ya, *evil laugh".

Then when I got to my barony, I got unrest after 3 in game weeks when I'd done everything on time and even avoided starting anything that blocks my advisors or mc at the end of the month. I'd also  built stuff and so on, none of which I did in my first playthrough where my status never went below stable the entire time. On my first pt, I actually did multiple 2-6 week projects that blocked my MC and adivisors at the end/beginning of months, didn't build anything for ages as I didn't know how, ignored events that popped up while questing as I didn't know you could access the kingdom management en route, I didn't even notice I had the outskirts until I'd got 2 other regions, I didn't get the treasurer until right at the end of the chapter, and besides the barony being underdevoped, I never ran into any issues. This is on the same difficulty setting and I'm inclined to say it makes no sense unless someone would enlighten me as to how it does. It feels more like a survival game than an rpg.

I've also had my main character's skills show up on the NPC's character sheets and even his (alchemist-only) skills pop up on their level up screens. At least I'm pretty sure Regongar couldn't pick bomb related spells in my last pt.

Additionally, it's hard to understand for people who aren't pathfinder or D&D nerds as the game lacks vital info. What enemies are chaotic/good/neutral/evil, for example? The weapons are badly described (you have to click on "info" to know what they actually do), you can end up with the same spells twice, and so on.

In its current state the game simply has too many serious bugs to be able to pull off so many "challenges" and opaque mechanics. You shouldn't be able to mess up your barony within 3 weeks on the normal setting, and especially not if you followed their tutorial (I didn't, but only because doing so would have blocked my MC for 4 weeks instead of 2 and at least one of those would have been at the beginning/end of the month, and I'd likely have started running into main quest timers ticking). A tutorial should not tell people to do things that will make another quest fail, or warn them as tutorials are for people who don't know what to do xD A failing Barony should be reserved for people who've made numerous bad decisions and/or neglected numerous quests and events. You shouldn't run into impossible monsters you cannot escape from either. And then there are the minor bugs, like abominable spelling, bad english, people calling you "baroness" in act 1, when your toon is male no less.

I really want to love this game, but it should not have been released in this state and I also personally find the dev's insistance on reinventing the term "normal" to be stubborn and bizarre. Normal means what most people do, not what some hardcore gamers who don't want "filthy casuals" playing their games think most people should do, or what games were like in the 90's xD If we're gonna compare, Deadfire was incomparably better on release, even if I vastly prefer the companions, story and general set up (barony being a lot more interesting than the boat) in Kingmaker, but at least you could actually finish the game without running into bugs or opaque mechanics that prevented it, and at least it's comprehensible without having 20 handbooks or asking people on forums. And at least you can access the forum, unlike Owlcat's that autobans all new accounts because of bots lmao.

nvAeseu.png

An Elder Earth Elemental in a random encounter the game didn't alow me to skip at level 1 when the party consists of 4 people, another similar enocunter at level 5 with poisonous manticores or something. These things might be possible for some people to kill, but they are way harder than the bosses as they do masses of damage and take none. I killed the stag lord and the boss at bald hilltop w/o a single death/gameover but these things wipe my party, so it ends up feeling a bit like "you didn't save? I'll teach ya, *evil laugh".

I still remember installing a fan patch for Arcanum years ago which, among other things, removed level restrictions for random encounters, because level restrictions are for filthy casuals, right? It was a chief lesson in me starting to appreciate *some* form of level scaled content implemented in my RPGs, because having to save before setting off and then having the game randomly forcing a reload along the path because of unbeatable encounters was not exactly my definition of "Fun". Or "Meaningful" for that matter.
  • Like 1

The issue as I see it, is not the crazy encounter table, but inability to escape encounter. I have done some GMing as well, and I had on my encounter table also few unbeatable encounters. But the players had always option to either run away (PF has rules for withdraw and run to run away for a limited time for 3x your Movement speed on normal terrain without big obstacles). Or just use some other mechanics and stay undetectable (big cats can run 4x movement speed :p) for example, ranger will use his survival skill to find out how the wind blows, and if it blows in the correct way, they can just lay prone in high grass, and stay silent until the monsters are gone, before the wind changes :)

• Like 3

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Patch 1.05 out plus a new patch plan!

"Dear Pathfinders,

After considering the upcoming feedback we decided that it will be better to focus on releasing hotfixes with the best possible frequency rather then spending time on testing the next big version. The way we see it now we will keep preparing hotfixes during the next 1-2 weeks. The so called "big patch" with several hundreds improvements and minor fixes will be released after October, 22nd.

Please be aware that there are story spoilers in the descriptions below (at Quest, Areas and Kingdom sections).

Quests

• Tristian's dialogue may not work correctly during Saving Grace quest. Resolution: fixed.
  • If the player skips the first quest with Bartholomew and then returns with a whip, the incorrect dialogue is triggered. Resolution: fixed.
  • 2nd Valerie romance event may not start and lock the party in the tavern instead. Resolution: fixed. Players already trapped in the tavern need to exit it for the event to start correctly.

Areas

• Amiri may not appear in the beginning of Flintlock Grassland area and the story events don't start in this case. Resolution: fixed.
  • Amiri returns as not active companion after the events at Flintlock Grassland. If the player takes her into the party she may be not visible and not controllable. Resolution: fixed.
  • There may be infinite loading after entering the portal at Temple of the Elk. Resolution: fixed.
  • Bokken may disappear from Oleg's Tradind Post in some cases. Resolution: fixed.
  • Chief Sootscale can't be killed if the player returns to the first level of the Old Sycamore Dungeon after the "baronation" event. Resolution: fixed.
  • Tristian may not leave the location after meeting with Raven. Resolution: fixed.
  • Players are unable to reach the Hunting Grounds area - required for Ekun quest - if they decided not to participate in the Noble Safari event earlier. Resolution: fixed.
  • There may be issue with Tristian behavior at Vordakai's Tomb. Resolution: fixed.
  • The certain cutscene may freeze during the final fight at the first level of Vordakai's Tomb. Resolution: fixed.
  • Party may lack camp rations at Vordakai's Tomb. Resolution: camp rations are added at Vordakai's Tomb.
  • Loot can't be picked up at Ruins of the Old Tower area. Resolution: fixed.

Items

• The description for the Cloak of Resistance +2 stated that it gives +1 resistance bonus to saving throws despite it actually giving +2. Resolution: fixed.

User Interfaces

• The wizard's list of spells includes spells from the previous levels during Level-Ups. Resolution: fixed.
  • Missing description for some abilities in class progression table for example for Sage Sorcerer. Resolution: class progression table was improved.
  • On of the Chinese character is missing in ZH localization. Resolution: fixed.
  • There is no option to see the day of the week (required for some quests). Resolution: the day of the week is available in the hourglass tooltip.
  • There are cases when quest's objectives are not visible in the Quest Journal, for example for Twice-Born Warlord quest. Resolution: fixed.
  • A bunch of new unique icons added (mostly for wands and potions).
  • The "Arcane spell failure chance" string is visible in divination casters spellbook. Resolution: the string is removed.
  • Amiri's portrait is doubled in party selection interface. Resolution: fixed.

Kingdom

• When the boss of the chapter is defeated on the exact day she/he is supposed to destroy the kingdom, the corresponding event that is destroying your kingdom is removed.
  • Technic League Encampment is inaccessible during artisan's quest to get inubrix. Resolution: fixed.
  • If Kassil was chosen as an envoy and then was killed at Flintlock Grassland he might still appear during coronation event at Throne Room. Resolution: fixed.
  • Varnhold and Pitax settlements are not working. Resolution: fixed.

Classes

• Jaethal is not immune to negative levels. Resolution: fixed.
  • Feyspeaker archetype of druid previously has orisons that wrongly based their DCs on Wisdom, instead of scaling off Charisma like all other Feyspeaker spells. Resolution: Feyspeaker orisons scale their DCs off Charisma.
  • At character creation, the game does not change stat recommendation for Feyspeaker, pointing the Wisdom as recommended and Charisma as not recommended. Resolution: Charisma is a recommended stat for Feyspeaker.
  • Vital Strike feat does not give the appropriate usable ability. Resolution: fixed.
  • Extra Arcane Pool feat does not increase the pool of Eldritch Scions. Resolution: fixed.
  • Weapon Training bonus isn't shown in the tooltips of attack rolls. Resolution: fixed.
  • Hideous Laughter requires target intelligence to be higher than 2 for you to be able to cast it. This, combined with penalties for Weak Enemies (default setting for enemy difficulty on Easy Mode and Story Mode), lead to the case that some enemies in this weakened state are too dumb to get the jokes. Resolution: fixed, the Hideous Laughter now takes only the base intelligence of the target into account.
  • Greater Vital Strike has the same description as normal Vital Strike. Resolution: Greater Vital Strike now has correct description.
  • Duelist Precise Strike has no description and is not visible in the class progression table and in the character ability list. It also works only for characters with a sneak attack. Resolution: both problems are fixed.
  • Players may select Point-Blank Master, Slashing Grace and Fencing Grace while not having Weapon Focus/Weapon Specialization with an appropriate weapon. This lead to the case when they see an empty list of available selection. Resolution: Slashing Grace now requires Weapon Focus with a one-handed slashing weapon, Fencing Grace requires Weapon Focus with a one-handed piercing weapon and Point Blank Master requires Weapon Specialization with a ranged weapon.
  • Freedom of Movement is classified as a Necromancy spell. Resolution: Freedom of Movement properly counts as an Abjuration spell now.

Misc

• FX trails may work not correctly after multiple save/load. Resolution: fixed.
    New pack of localization fixes for FR, DE, ZH.

System

• There are reports of quits to the main menu when changing scenes on rare occasions. Resolution: more logging is added and a temporary workaround is implemented (there should be no quits but area lighting may not work correctly)."
  • Like 4

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***