Hi everyone,

I am looking to make a rogue character that utilizes strong poison damage. Is anyone able to educate me on how I can build my character so Toxic Strike does the maximum amount of corrode damage? What factors influence this damage?

Also, what about using consumable poisons? My only issue is that I will have to dump a large number of points into stealth, leaving very little for alchemy. I do not have any experience using alchemy, but can someone unpack it for me with the focus of me wanting to be able to apply potent poisons as a large source of my character's damage?

I simply like the poison/assassin theme, hence why I am asking these questions :)

Thanks kindly to anyone who can explain the mechanics surrounding poisons to me!

Hi everyone,

I am looking to make a rogue character that utilizes strong poison damage. Is anyone able to educate me on how I can build my character so Toxic Strike does the maximum amount of corrode damage? What factors influence this damage?

Also, what about using consumable poisons? My only issue is that I will have to dump a large number of points into stealth, leaving very little for alchemy. I do not have any experience using alchemy, but can someone unpack it for me with the focus of me wanting to be able to apply potent poisons as a large source of my character's damage?

I simply like the poison/assassin theme, hence why I am asking these questions :)

Thanks kindly to anyone who can explain the mechanics surrounding poisons to me!

Toxic strike starts out weak the first tic and then grows stronger for every tic so the longer the duration the stronger the dmg. A high intelligence score is the biggest booster for this ability. Multi with a monk and u can get an absurd amount of intelligence to boost this skill and it does get very potent.

As for consumable poison alchemy is the only way to boost it now and it is quite underwhelming imho. Check out the Stalkers Patience and Rusts Poinguard for more sexy dmg over time.

I'd say consumable poisons are quite useful still as well though, certainly wouldn't call them underwhelming. For example, at 10 Alchemy Stone Joint ticks at 30 Crush damage, and the lowly level 1 Scorching Venom at 15 Burn (for 60s). Seems useful enough, I think.