Hey guys, a few days ago I asked around what was a good class to pair with a berserker. With your help Im enjoying the game as a Berserker/Streetfighter. :)

Im not at all even close to finishing the game though, not even halfway. I dont think. (Haven't even left for Hasongo yet.)

But as I was sailing around trying to get bounties I had a thought. What would 5 Rangers look like or how would they perform? With that said, what kind of party have you guys thought of that involves all 5 members being the same class or combination of subclasses?

5 person herald paladin/troubadour would give you every paladin aura and 10 constant overlapping chanter buffs.

You could summon an army of skeletons or ogres.

If they have to be one paladin subclass, it's a tough call.

Shieldbearer gives everyone the ability to make anyone in the party basically immortal. Kind wayfarer would have a ton of aoe healing going on. Bleakwalker would have the best damage and would thematically fit summoning an army of 15 skeletons.

5 person herald paladin/troubadour would give you every paladin aura and 10 constant overlapping chanter buffs.

You could summon an army of skeletons or ogres.

If they have to be one paladin subclass, it's a tough call.

Shieldbearer gives everyone the ability to make anyone in the party basically immortal. Kind wayfarer would have a ton of aoe healing going on. Bleakwalker would have the best damage and would thematically fit summoning an army of 15 skeletons.

I totally forgot the summoning capabilities in Deadfire..theres so much to do in this game. I really want to try that now. 5 paladins remind me of Darkest Dungeon now that you mention it haha.

I do tons of five times paladin/x. Not the same x. Right now two are chanters, one is a fighter and two are ciphers. Also had some fun with stacking assassin/x but it got too annoying to constantly tell them how to open from stealth.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Someone was telling me on Steam .. I have 5 Ranger/Druids, Animal Companion Bear/Spiritshfit Bear. Imagine, if they send their bears charging, shift to bears and roll in, how terrified their opponents would be. 10 bears! This I call hardcore roleplaying :)

Edited by knownastherat

Someone was telling me on Steam .. I have 5 Ranger/Druids, Animal Companion Bear/Spiritshfit Bear. Imagine, if they send their bears charging, shift to bears and roll in, how terrified their opponents would be. 10 bears! This I call hardcore roleplaying :)

It would be pretty funny from an RP perspective. Just imagining pirates trying to board your ship only to find 10 bears ready to charge at them.

• Like 1