Serafen, the low fps bringer

AttonRand

Question

During 2 of my latest walkthrough i've noticed that there are moments when FPS drops from the cliff in combat. Luckily the reason was easy to spot : for some reason every now and then Serafen's shots cause FPS drops. I've encountered this bug in The Hanging Sepulchers, and just a minute ago i got that bug again. The moment Serafen pulls the trigger (doesn't matter what weapon he has arquebus/pistols/blunderbuss) and the hammer hits the primer (or whatever that  part is called on that flintlock firearms) and the sparks show up the fps drops (simultaniosly with the sparks appearance) and stays low for uncertain amount of time. Switching weapons back and forth didn't help (perhaps because i switched from firearm to firearm). Yet this bug does not appear EVERY time Serafen fires.
Save file link 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BQW4MyLnKaIR1Fl54Hwm-fm8AFajg8mZ

2 answers to this question

Hi AttonRand,

Could you please provide us with your DxDiag file and your output log generated when the issue occurs? Also, if possible, could you provide us with a video of the issue occurring so that we may see exactly what you are describing?

Output log: \Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data

Thanks!