Blood Pool Benefits (depends who was sacrificed) + Gift of Machine

Durance - +1 Con/+5% Max Health

Zahua - +1 Con/+5% Bonus to Beneficial Effects (Edited per Patch notes)

Grieving Mother - +1 Res/+5 All Def against Int Afflictions Attacks

Devil of Caroc - +1 Dex/+1 Armor Pen against Kith (edited per Oriz)

Eder - +1 Mig/+2 Deflection

Mahena - +1 Mig/+5 All Def against Mig Afflictions Attacks

Kana - +1 Int/+5 All Def against Dex Affliction Attacks

Aloth - +1 Int/+5 Reflex

Hiravias - +1 Dex/+1 Slash Armor

Pallegina - +1 Res/+1 Shock Armor

Sagani - +1 Per/+2 Accuracy (while attacking same target as an ally)

Gift of the Machine - +1 Mig/+5% Max Health

Most of this was taken from reddit and other post.  Just decided to compile it into a neat thread.  

If you are building a custom PoE1 background (as I did myself) you may only care about characters who actually appear in PoE2.  So careful when choosing.  Aloth, Eder, Pallegina are characters who you can recruit as companions in PoE2, which enrich the storyline somewhat.  The rest in my opinion are expendable, again it goes my RP ideals, but one can say that during the Watcher's death the part restored from his soul was changed somewhat, and so decisions made during PoE1 era, are in a sense against your current views.  Assuming you are Benevolent character (Lawful Good, Neutral Good or Chaotic Good).

Edited by dbarbarian14

Pretty sure Devil of Caroc is only attacks from stealth (this may have been changed at some point idk). Also Sagani is against targets > 4m away, not same target as ally.

Actually on recent patch notes it was changed. You can look under 1.2 patch notes.

Pretty sure Devil of Caroc is only attacks from stealth (this may have been changed at some point idk). Also Sagani is against targets > 4m away, not same target as ally.

Actually on recent patch notes it was changed. You can look under 1.2 patch notes.

Ah that's good to know, should be more useful now. Sagani is based on distance though.