SDCC 2018

SonicMage117

Well, tbh every one of you has made some great and reasonable points. I was unaware that people assumed that an entire sex change is possible, but it's not. They get very close but not close enough it seems, for there re at least a few organs that will never be able to change regardless of the most advanced hormonal manipulation pills or surgeries of now or the future. So a man can never "fully" make the switch to beome a woman and vice verse. I think that's where the bigot comments came from, it seems a few manly men have been embaressed already. I highly doubt CW would respond in such a manner, though it would be funny if they did. Judging by the comments and reaction on record, CW lost fans but gained new ones. The reaction is likely based on moral grounds and not if the person is equally a person - though we do have people who can legally claim to be an object or an animal and be attracted to such - has been like this for awhile now. Honestly, I'm not surprised by CW being the first to take this action in Ballywood this action since Supergirl has Alex, Arrow has Curtos and Flash has Snart. It was only a matter of time, I will still enjoy the show though as I've only enjoyed the others.

As for me personally, I wouldn't make fun of anyone for humping a fridge much less being attracted to a transgender person or animal, mainly cuz it's not me lol It was just a joke so no offense to anyone here from the LGBT community, then again, the LGBT community seems the easiest target for journalism and media thus making them the easiest angered community.

("TREASON" it yelled throughout the night... "TREASON!!!")

https://youtu.be/3DZz5-OVg5w

^As the educational video shows, the appearance is easy to mimic but it still doesn't operate the same way. I advise any of you who are thinking of transgenderism as a way to life, to stay away from hormonal manipulation pills, they are more cancerous than chemo-therapy treatment.

I find them to be interesting individuals, especially when they are in the "arkward stage" of the change, you guys know what I'm talking about lol It's basically the unnatural representation of the body going through puberty but since it's being forced by dramatic hormone shift, things just get messy for a duration of time. I give this particular individual props for being honest and open enough to admit that whenever they look into the mirror, they will always see their original sex. That is the truth for any person with a sex change, even one who has suffered complete memory loss would still know they aren't their transgendered gender - for various reasons and I think that is why many others aren't convinced as well.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

John Cena as Bumblebee? Who knew! Then again, not very surprising lol

^For the intellectual type. National Geographics strikes back. Never seen it, probably won't ever.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

What is Cosmos? A sci-fi show about discovering new worlds, doesn't come out til 2019 though :(

By the makers of The Simpsons and Futurama no doubt! A new show has arrived :)

I'm really hoping Cosmos is like Sliders since Sliders was about discovered new worlds... well alternate worlds. That would be neat.

Wynonna Earp is here to stay with funckos on the way, such a remarkable show.

The Magicians, because....becauze

Origins is a YouTube Red series about a cyberpunk world in which humans get augmented. Inspired by Deus Ex and Matrix framchises.

We know that Nathan Fillion just did the Uncharted fan skit but now matters are more important. He is Superman!

COMIC CON ISN'T DONE YET! :p

We all love Paul Walker... but really?

A must see for anyone who love comedy, Marvel/DC, SJW intelligence or just a good smile.

John Barrowman give an hour stand up performance as Captina Americana. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Apparently I'm a weirdo for liking the popular franchises that have weirdo characters made by weirdo indie directors XD I'll always love DC/Marvel movies though and The Clone Wars is rated higher than any of the Star Wars movies for a reason. I just don't think they are into the franchises and I would be more interested in what they have to say after they see the movie, some of the movies may surprise them.

Jay: "Stop making these high budget cashgrab movies and instead make low-budget movies that won't make any money"

^That was probably my favorite quote from the video.

In the end, pretty cool video. Thank you, it is interesting to see what others think even if I disagree with them.

https://youtu.be/o9aZJpIixJEi

Folks. Just another reason Comic Cons are such a blessing :)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch finally gets a good adaptation...

Avengers 4 will be movie of the year in terms of quality and stroytelling, as far as intake and gross, maybe not. We'll see.