SDCC 2018

SonicMage117

I'm genuinely impressed by this...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Arrow slowly turning into Prisonbreak but will likely be better than Prisonbreak, of course...

Supergirl because, why not? ;)

https://youtu.be/Jw30raSbrhE

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I'm very glad to see The Gifted is alive and well, I thought it would be canceled. #PolarisSonOfMagnetaAndMagenta

https://youtu.be/nYX4BOhFQTU

And no clue what Legacies is even about, never heard of it til now but it's here lol

Looks somewhat decent. Another Syfy series with a sexy female lead. Will watch :p

Yuck... Supernatural

I'M NOT DONE, so much stil being revealed!!!

The Purge is getting it's own tv series by SyFy. I'm willing to bet my life it will be way better than the movies.

Riverdale, another show I've never heard of.... but it's there for anyone who's wondering :)

https://youtu.be/VoSjI3N3_rA

Legends Of Tomorrow looks crazy... Not sure what to make of it. It looks funny but a little too silly with the giant cotton candy monster.

https://youtu.be/ZWZm9fdnc6s

Black Lightning, the oppo-core of Black Panther. It will be good, no doubt.

Shazam doesn't have enough Shaq.

To clear up the confusion...

Kazaam

Shazzan

Shazam is neither of those two.

:)

And also isn't

or
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

BIG NEWS!!!!

As SJW continue to infiltrate DC COMICS franchises, can't imagine the initial straight viewer reaction:

"Wah!!! I thought she was hot before I found out she was a transgender! I now despise DC!" says the randomite.

"Sorry buddy, if only you knew how many transgenders you unknowingly found attractive in cinema/television, Forgive us for being honest......" -DC Comics

Edit:

In regards to Shazzam, I always thought it was Shaquille O'Neal too LOL All those years!!!

Edited by SonicMage117

BIG NEWS!!!!

As SJW continue to infiltrate DC COMICS franchises, can't imagine the initial straight viewer reaction:

"Wah!!! I thought she was hot before I found out she was a transgender! I now despise DC!" says the randomite.

"Sorry buddy, if only you knew how many transgenders you unknowingly found attractive in cinema/television, Forgive us for being honest......" -DC Comics

If you're predisposed to being attracted to what female hormones do, then I don't get the whole "ha, you're attractive to a trans person" shtick. It's still just being attractive to what female hormones do. A mug shot is different than a romp is different than raising kin. Transhood can be a deal-breaker like anything else, and is separate from being a bigot. Some people think the male sex is shallow, but man can a male's attraction be switched off for a plethora of non-visual reasons. When it comes to playing up attraction on the screens its more than just what the actor plays, but how people envisage their crush. Passing on one's genes is a huge component in attraction, from pheromones and beyond, to education or financial stability and personality. Obviously normalizing trans people in society is a progressive win, contriving yet another guilt trip for straight white cis men seems like a wasted effort when you really need to show up the bigots who will be launching disgusting volleys.

Even by the actresses own words, it's about fighting discrimination and giving young trans people a superhero to look up to. Not to say ignorance of the masses won't take the day, but that's why efforts are made to normalize things. This seems more like incremental progressivism than any of that woe-seeking warriorism, which hopefully has hit it's peak by now.

• Like 3

Huh, based on that still frame^ I would have never suspected that she was born male.

If Luzianus was still here he'd post Cassandra's mugshot and a male skull overlay to show you how wrong you are.

I wonder where he went...

Edited by majestic

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Not much though as there's too much overlap between sexes. There's even a lot of overlap with hip bones. That's why you get the occasional archaeological story like the one about the big Viking warrior who was actually a woman, via DNA, having been previously identified as a man from her skeleton (albeit that sort of story being publicised owes a lot to a certain character from the TV show Vikings)

I haven't seen Supernatural in years. It's one of those shows I always intend to go back to but then completely forget about.

Sick of the usual ancient evils, demons and angels, or becoming demons, or one of the brothers dying, or being possessed by an arch angel or all of the prior; at the end of the last season we had the shocking plot twist of Dean being transported back in time to 1920s Birmingham where he did his best Cillian Murphy impression and joined the Peaky Blinders.

Edited by Zoraptor

I gotta give credit where it's due...

Both E3 and Comic Con were phenomenal this year. So much, just so much!!

Yeah, I'm with injurai. I don't understand why people feel tricked or dirty when they find women attractive and subsequently find something that looks like a woman* attractive. You're still working the same as before? It's like a pin-up drawing, do you feel tricked or dirty when you find out it's a piece of paper?

*To get ahead of this, I only phrased it this way to make a point. Trans women don't just "look like", they are women IMO, and I'm not getting into that argument here anymore since there is nothing to gain from repeating the same ad nauseum.

Huh, based on that still frame^ I would have never suspected that she was born male.

If Luzianus was still here he'd post Cassandra's mugshot and a male skull overlay to show you how wrong you are.

I wonder where he went...

Don't speak its name, it knows. It knows!

^Everyone cares, don't kid yourself :)

Yeah, I'm with injurai. I don't understand why people feel tricked or dirty when they find women attractive and subsequently find something that looks like a woman* attractive.

They listened to too much Aerosmith.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra