Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patch Notes for 1.2.2.0033

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

benwa69

benwa69

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

If I unlocked all scavanger codes/items using steam account, but now have gog copy, will I still be able to access those items if i buy steam copy of the game some time later?

You will still be granted them in the regular way on your steam account if/when you acquired the game there. Also, if you already have the items when you go to the vendor, they will not appear in the vendor's store.

But if we found them in the scavenger hunt, will we get them free - or will we have to buy them from the vendor if we have gog?

gkathellar

gkathellar

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2007 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

[We have a small patch for you all today.]

it's 22GB, how is this a "small" patch ?

The whole game is 22 GB, probably you are downloading from the wrong link.
Last patch is something like 7-10 MB (the main patch) plus various updated DLC updateds you reach something like 160-165 MB , so check better what you are  downloading

IIRC Humble doesn't do patching properly, and forces a complete reinstall.

Franknstein

Franknstein

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 100 posts

I am not shure if this is the right place to write, but having more trigger conditions for the custom AI would be nice. Detection of specific character abilities (Mark, Dance of Death, weapon modals effects) and consumables (drugs, poisons). Would be great to automate ganking the marked enemy, or make the cipher to use his dominate on a taget hit with a club, or the nalpazca monk to use a dose wenever in combat the crush kicks in.

Metaturtle

Metaturtle

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 211 posts

Regaining your level 1 skills on respec makes this "small" patch HUGE. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users