Sealed Fate

AttonRand

Question

In Sealed Fate quest after you aquire Degnos' bag and read the letter within you must return to him at Queen's Berth. If you head there from any part of town using town map you will trigger encounter with Talfor. I didn't like the idea of him following me, but i didn't want to spoil my reputation with Principi so i headed to Undercroft (going there from Periki's Overlook does not trigger the encounter). In the Undercroft i took a boat to Queen's Berth, skipping the encounter and gave the bag to Degnos with no problem. But after i sailed for a bounty quest and came back to Nekitaka (Sealed Fate quest complete already) on my way from Berth to Sacred Steps i triggered the encounter with Talfor, so i picked the peaceful option and went back to Berth with him. This reset Degnos to the point where he asks to listen to him and not give him away to Avetta. I was able to "give" (Degnos' bag removed (0) ) him his bag, collecting his 37 copper for a second time.

3 answers to this question

Hi AttonRand,

That's an interesting find. I've added your issue to our database for our developers to investigate. In the meantime, could you please provide us with a save file before you begin the quest "Sealed Fate" so that we may investigate your issue more thoroughly?

Thanks!