GoG game patcher v1.1.0.0035_Release_v1_(21316)_to_Release-64_(21647) not working

renedave

Question

sorry i can't find if this was posted way back...

i've downloaded the GoG patcher v1.1.0.0035_Release_v1_(21316)_to_Release-64_(21647) and when i run it, i can't manually patch my version of the game (i'm trying to update to 1.2.0.0028 from 1.1.0.0035 now since i've been busy with work for the last few weeks, i've gotten the other two recent patchers)

says "Some errors occurred, see patch_log.txt for details"

i have attached the patch_log fie for reference, what should i do? patch_log.txt

does applying the Scalawag dlc prior to updating my game to 1.1.0.0064 have any effect on the patcher (what i did some time ago)?

3 answers to this question

I am using GOG Galaxy for automated updates, but on one point I had to uninstall and redownload the game from scratch.

would the saves in %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II remain intact even if you uninstall and reinstall the game?

i used the offline installers so i'd need to redownload everything if the said patcher wouldn't work at this point :c

Hi renedave,

The following are instructions to have GOG automatically update your game:

1. On the GOG Galaxy launcher, click on Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire from your Library

2. Click on the "More" dropdown list next to the Play button

3. Click on Settings

4. In the Override Features section, checkmark "Automatically update to newest version"

This should allow updates to be pulled for you. If you do need find that you need to uninstall and reinstall your game, your save files should remain. If you want to make absolute sure that your saves do not get deleted, I suggest copying your save files and storing them in a separate location before uninstalling.

If you need anything else, please let me know.