Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bug - Party members cloned after level up

cloned duplicate level

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

loolooloo

loolooloo

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Description:

After level up - characters are merged together. After leveling up Edar, my watcher...also became Edar. It even renamed my save! Not using any mods or trainers.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

I was unable to reproduce the issue

Important Files:

If the files are too large to attach separately, compile them all in a .zip and make a link to Dropbox with the .zip or email us at bugs@obsidian.net

Attach files that will help the dev team figure out and resolve the issue. These include:

Savegames

attached

Output Log

attached

Crash Output

N/A

System Specs

attached

Screenshots

attached

Attached Files

LegendaryWyatt

LegendaryWyatt

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts

I fail to see a problem here. The more Edér's the better if you ask me  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by LegendaryWyatt, 15 July 2018 - 08:00 AM.

jlee

jlee

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 468 posts

Hi loolooloo,

Thank you for letting me type your name out. That was fun. I've reopened our issue about Eder duplicating to our database. In the meantime, could you please provide us with your save file and output log?

Output log: \Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data
Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Thanks for posting!

loolooloo

loolooloo

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hi loolooloo,

Thank you for letting me type your name out. That was fun. I've reopened our issue about Eder duplicating to our database. In the meantime, could you please provide us with your save file and output log?

Output log: \Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data
Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Thanks for posting!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :grin:

Both should already be attached. Would you like a save just before the issue for comparison sake? The save I uploaded is after it happened.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cloned, duplicate, level

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users