Did i just accidentally trigger the end-game?

Playing through Deadfire for the first time. After visiting Nekata i was planning to explore and do side-quests and hold back on the main story so i stayed clear of Hasongo. I randomly came across the Ashen Maw (thinking it was just like any other little side-quest/dungeon), and on completing that i seem to have jumped to what feels a bit like the end-game. 

Does anyone know if i just missed out on part of the story line, or can i still go to Hasongo and follow whatever story line was there? And what about the various faction quests etc?

Thanks for the replies. The weird thing is that i still have the quest to go to Hasongo, i wonder what happens if i just follow that quest line? How much "story" is between Hasongo and Ashen Maw?

They follow each other. Port Maje -> Neketaka -> Hasango -> Ashen Maw -> ??? -> Game Over.

Thanks for the replies. The weird thing is that i still have the quest to go to Hasongo, i wonder what happens if i just follow that quest line? How much "story" is between Hasongo and Ashen Maw?

There's still an adra pillar to restore and a garrison to save on Hasongo. Not sure, how the chat with Eothas will go, though.

Also, the actual end-game is triggered, when you travel to Ondra's Mortar. There will be a warning and a separate autosave.

Wait, you still have the Hosongo quest!? What??  

Please go there and let me know if you still have the Eothas conversation.  That would be crazy.

Ashen Maw triggers pre end-game.  The end end game, as mentioned, is Ondra's Mortar, but I think Ashen Maw forces the faction quests to reach their end point for all the factions. Where all the factions take off their kid gloves and ask you to do some pretty serious stuff.