It's the same with all self damage: it scales with MIG and PL like any other damage numbers.

You can wear Voidward and lower the dmg by 35%.

is that the ring you are talking about? Pretty sure its 25 %

But wow beserker frenzy hits that hard with raw damage? Thats alot of raw damage probably not worth it

@OP what Might did you have?

Edited by no1fanboy

From the screenshot, looks like the ability is PL1, you're at PL10, and it picks up 2 damage per PL. I don't think 25 damge per 3s is unreasonable when you have 580 health.

If you're really worried about it, use have a Paladin use the AoE healing aura, use the regen ring from the orlan seller in Brass Citadel and Three Trolls Stitched from the clothing vendor in Periki's. Alternatively watch your barb to see if they git hit and time Second Wind and Undying Burden for when they'll get full value but get you back up to near full health.

On Level 20 with PL 18 and ~24% dam with might it does around 25 raw damage each 3 seconds. That's just insane, without seeing your health bar.

How you achieved 18PL ?

Well it says 18 PL, but i don't know if it's the case.

https://abload.de/img/unbenanntknlwp.png

Dude, you’ve got so much health a semi-truck could hit your character and it would get a small bruise at best. 25dmg/3sec is nothing for you.

I really like the cloak sold by the berath blessings vendor in port maje on my berserkers.

It activates a rogue like escape ability when your bloodied or below so it's a sort of cheat to see your berserkers health. I rarely actually use the escape ability so the one use per rest isn't a big downside. The cloak gives stride and disengagement defense so it's not particularly useful once you get wild Sprint, but my Barb is usually fairly powerful by then and dying less than in early game.

I've recently played as a warlock (wiz+barb) That might be a bug, but when frenzy is upgraded to spirit frenzy the raw damage effect is lost, just no damage at all, the health bar is still invisible, but when you upgrade to the spirit tornado, the raw damage comes back, as it is level 19, endgame, that's quite surprising

I really like the cloak sold by the berath blessings vendor in port maje on my berserkers.

It activates a rogue like escape ability when your bloodied or below so it's a sort of cheat to see your berserkers health. I rarely actually use the escape ability so the one use per rest isn't a big downside. The cloak gives stride and disengagement defense so it's not particularly useful once you get wild Sprint, but my Barb is usually fairly powerful by then and dying less than in early game.

It's actually 1 per encounter, not per rest. :)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods