I don't like melee and i've got only 2 unique guns so far:

1.Kitchen Stove's Thunderous Report fill my Focus in 1 shot :)

2. Scordeo's Trophy 

and i'm gonna get Xefa's Empirical Explication asap :-P

Sorry for my bad english.

I was fascinated by Squid's Grasp ( https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Squid%27s_Grasp ) for Eder ( Swashbuckler Tank ). Since Eder is tanking, he is frequently surrounded by lots of enemies, and then the +30% action speed (when threatened by >= 3 enemies) and immunity to being flanked is pretty nice. The fact that it starts out Legendary and provides other abilities as well is just icing on the cake.

I was fascinated by Squid's Grasp ( https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Squid%27s_Grasp ) for Eder ( Swashbuckler Tank ). Since Eder is tanking, he is frequently surrounded by lots of enemies, and then the +30% action speed (when threatened by >= 3 enemies) and immunity to being flanked is pretty nice. The fact that it starts out Legendary and provides other abilities as well is just icing on the cake.

It is a really good weapon on a tank because of the immune to flanking and action speed and the bonus accuracy with the modal - makes rapier+great shield actually an ok combo to turtle up.

Only problem sometimes is the penetration on pierce with the rapier. 

Also I guess streetfighters don't want to use it because of the immune to flanking. 

• Like 1

Magistrate's Cudgel - cool look and +10ACC to all attack include spells, such power :D
Shattered Vengeance  - single legendary club, very good modal and +25% DM to all attack is too god
Marux Amanth - Double priest spell cast  (Sometime this **** proc on  Storm of Holy Fire :D), and single ability in the game that can restore mage spells by killing enemies mages
Bare fists - 3S recovery + 13 - 19 Damage roll

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Magistrate's Cudgel - cool look and +10ACC to all attack include spells, such power :D

Shattered Vengeance  - single legendary club, very good modal and +25% DM to all attack is too god

Marux Amanth - Double priest spell cast  (Sometime this **** proc on  Storm of Holy Fire :D), and single ability in the game that can restore mage spells by killing enemies mages

Bare fists - 3S recovery + 13 - 19 Damage roll

There is another unique club called Kapana Taga which is pretty good imo

Ecceas Arcane Blaster + Griffins sword or Magran's Favor....i use it in my wizard.

Ecceas with Fractured Bullet and Elemental shot Force....not sure if Force is the best alternative, but its good, maybe shouldve tested Fire Shot.

Favorite weapons are Duskfall, Watcher's Blade and Modwyr. (I always liked one handled swords.)

But out of all 3 swords, when I found Modwyr (soulbound sword) and learned she could talk, I quickly fell in love with her. I been using her as my Watcher's primary weapon.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Its exceptional only and the damage buffed has been nerfed to 5% :(

Well, at least the modal is indeed nice.

You can stack curse to +26%DM and upgrade club to legendary version

There is another unique club called Kapana Taga which is pretty good imo

I love Shattered Vengeance because of +26% damage to all source for unlimited time

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

If you read the build description you will know. :)

Tl,dr: Basically the AoE procs of Ondra's Wrath (crush AoE damage from the rod) also jump two times if you have the rod in hand (gives one jump) and use Driving Flight (additional jump). It instagibs nearly all enemy groups.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 10 months later...
28 minutes ago, Elric Galad said:

The wiki states that Aamina's Legacy only does Pierce Damages instead of dual types like other hunting bows. It seems strange. Is it true ?

(Sorry for asking this from a place from which I can't launch the game.)

bow.png.6758e5d9bb9ab8651f2476600f4ca9aa.png

• Thanks 2

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

7 hours ago, Elric Galad said:

The wiki states that Aamina's Legacy only does Pierce Damages instead of dual types like other hunting bows. It seems strange. Is it true ?

(Sorry for asking this from a place from which I can't launch the game.)

What do you mean? The wiki says Pierce/Slash.

;)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods