Serafen's ship didn't spawn after leaving the starting island

Tohoya

Question

Is there any way I can get him back?  Is there a console command to spawn him directly into my party?  I've played this part of the game before, so I know when he's supposed to show up, but his ship just never came after me.

7 answers to this question

I'm also having this problem, played through Port Maje twice now. I've never had this issue before today.

This is mostly a bother for the Blow the Man Down quest, since Serafen is available at Fort Deadlight. You can progress or even finish the quest without actually having it in your log (I did) but you get vastly reduced amount of XP for completing it since the game doesn't count the intermediate objectives (like when on Mirke's path).

EDIT: Furrante did spawn for me eventually, but it took 5+ days to do so. Also, looks like I was wrong about the quest XP -- I got the same amount with the quest in my log.

Edited by aphotic

Hi Tohoya,

Could you please provide us with your save file so that we may investigate this issue you're experiencing?

In the meantime, you should be able to find Serafen in Fort Deadlight standing by the entrance to Deadlight Dungeons.

Thanks!

Hi Tohoya,

Could you please provide us with your save file so that we may investigate this issue you're experiencing?

In the meantime, you should be able to find Serafen in Fort Deadlight standing by the entrance to Deadlight Dungeons.

Thanks!

I'd be happy to - how can I upload a save file to the forums?

EDIT: Oh, hey, it fixed itself.  His ship didn't show up when I started straight for Neketaka, but just as I was sailing for Fort Deadlight to pick Serafen up, his ship approached mine.  Weird.

Edited by Tohoya