Wohai Poraga Bug

LegendaryWyatt

Question

The poleaxe "Wohai Poraga" doesn't have it's stats present after looting it from it's container. Where information about the weapon should be present it instead says "System.ArguementNullException: Arguement cannot be Null. Parameter name:Key".

This is obviously a coding error of some kind which is a shame because it's stats where present before being looted from the container and it looked awesome.

I've provided screenshots below. I hope this can be fixed ASAP.

post-218280-0-83862400-1531483094_thumb.png

Edited by LegendaryWyatt

22 answers to this question

The poleaxe "Wohai Poraga" doesn't have it's stats present after looting it from it's container. Where information about the weapon should be present it instead says "System.ArguementNullException: Arguement cannot be Null. Parameter name:Key".

This is obviously a coding error of some kind which is a shame because it's stats where present before being looted from the container and it looked awesome.

Patch 1.2.0028 i haven't your issue

Pillars_of_Eternity_II_Deadfire_Screensh

have you tried to fix the item adding a new one with the console?

Edited by kilay

Hi LegendaryWyatt,

This issue should be fixed in our latest hotfix patch build v1.2.0.0028. Can you please check on that build and let us know if the issue is still occurring for you?

Thanks!

Yes, I can confirm that even in v1.2.0.0028 this problem is still occurring, for me at least. I have a save just before obtaining the weapon and after picking it up the bug occurs.

Patch 1.2.0028 i haven't your issue

Pillars_of_Eternity_II_Deadfire_Screensh

have you tried to fix the item adding a new one with the console?

I just did and I can confirm that the new one was also bugged. I tried selling them both and adding another new one and it too had the same bug.

If you are using mods, try to temporarly remove them from override folder, check if the issue remain, if it's solved add one mod at time until you found the responsable.

If you aren't using mods i don't know what could be happened

Edited by kilay

If you are using mods, try to temporarly remove them from override folder, check if the issue remain, if it's solved add one mod at time until you found the responsable.

I've had one mod enabled in order to adjust my characters stats without disabling achievements but have since removed this mod, meaning that currently as the bug occurs I have no mods enabled. Thanks for your help, anyway. :\

• Like 1

I just discovered that the bug only occurs when having Eder or myself selected as the customisable character. My other 3 party members, Pallagina, Maia and Serafen all have the weapons stats present. How strange. Can you recreate this?

tried with the same party and it doesn't happen, so i'm out of ideas , who was the wielders (i've tried with Eder and my MC)?

Edited by kilay

tried with the same party and it doesn't happen, so i'm out of ideas , who was the wielders (i've tried with Eder and my MC)?

I've tried equipping it to all in my current party and it only happens with Eder and MC. Thanks for your help, even if nothings been solved. Somethings gone wrong somewhere in my game, clearly. xD The only thing I can imagine that I could have done to cause this is altering my characters stats with the help of a mod, then uninstalling the mod. Maybe it went wonky somewhere. idk

EDIT: Although I didn't change Eder's stats so there goes that connection.

Edited by LegendaryWyatt

to bring the game to a fresh state try to do what is explained in that post ,the game should recreate a  new profiles about you (don't worry you will not loose your savegames , you will loose just your custom setting) and hopefully solve your issue

Edited by kilay

to bring the game to a fresh state try to do what is explained in that post ,the game should recreate a  new profiles about you (don't worry you will not loose your savegames , you will loose just your custom setting) and hopefully solve your issue

Will do, I'll get back to you later and let you know if this fixes my issue. Thanks for giving me hope.

Which version do you use (GOG or Steam)?

Steam

have you tried to repair your game files in steam?

Steam

Of course, all files validated. Btw, I've just started following the instruction on the other post you linked but I can't find my LocalLow folder. I've revealed all hidden files in control panel.

EDIT: Found locallow. Continuing to follow the instructions now.

Edited by LegendaryWyatt

Steam

Of course, all files validated. Btw, I've just started following the instruction on the other post you linked but I can't find my LocalLow folder. I've revealed all hidden files in control panel.

i have it in C:\Users\my user name\AppData\LocalLow\Obsidian Entertainment 

take note that 'Users' is translated in your OS language

Edited by kilay
  • Like 1

Steam

i have it in C:\Users\my user name\AppData\LocalLow\Obsidian Entertainment 

take note that 'Users' is translated in your OS language

Thank you, rebooting the game now. I'll let you know shortly if it worked.

Haha, how bizarre! It's stats appeared when I hit something with it. :p

:blink: 

• Like 1

Thnks, i will take it in count :)
Btw glad you solved

• Like 1