Hello! The question is:  Why developers ignores the questions about gamepad support in Pillars 2. I cant use a mouse+keyboard, but i can use a gamepad, which the game does not support in 2018. We want to play Pillars in 60 fps, and normal loading time, using a gamepad. Is it too difficult to you? To add a simple circle menu in game? Like it was in pillars on ps4.   I finished pillars on ps4. Brilliant game. But it was worst experience in my live ever, because of optimisation. The game has low fps, which provide laks in animation, the loadings  between levels take several minutes. I wont buy the second pillars on ps4 because of it. A people like me want to play on PC using a gemepad, dont ignore us pls......

Edited by Fionavar
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/17/2018 at 8:59 AM, Blarghagh said:

Well, there's your answer then. These developers aren't the developers you're looking for.

Isn't there a way to ask them on here?

To pass off questions to "another developer" when it's actually their game feels like they're washing their hands of it, which I doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

Moved to Pillars II forum.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...