disposition gains too quickly

I am a Skaen priest, Skaen hates Aggressive disposition so I never pick that option in dialogues.

Then in the quest Burning Bridges with Rinco, I chose to force him to confess and take the money

that single choice made me a rank 1 aggressive

WTF?

This is too quick no?

The worst part is, it's not recursive. No matter how diplomatic you are, to various parties, you will always be known as a little aggressive. 

That watcher guy? He's a heartless monster, but also kind to the needy. said no one realistic, ever.

For maximum frustration, this can happen because of that thing you said to a voice in your head one time, in a dream. 

Edited by Parasol_Syndicate
  • Like 3

Magran's fire casts light in Dark Places...

The worst part is, it's not recursive. No matter how diplomatic you are, to various parties, you will always be known as a little aggressive.

That watcher guy? He's a heartless monster, but also kind to the needy. said no one realistic, ever.

For maximum frustration, this can happen because of that thing you said to a voice in your head one time, in a dream.

Yep, it's worse when you roleplay an aggressive option because your character is angry, or when your Rational character logically decides that the Shady option is better than being Honest for the current situation.

• Like 1