Sanguine Plate (or similar) armor in Deadfire: You know you want it!

Brandon confirmed they’re introducing new, cool-looking robes with The Forgotten Sanctum, IIRC.

Now give me a Sanguine Plate so I can play the fashion game and look sharp as I gut my enemies :p

• Like 4

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

"Sanguine" makes every item better, man.

• Like 2

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ok, now I want a sanguine robe. Or four. Let my whole party form a cult around my sanguine bleak walker! :fdevil:

Damn the robes! I want Sanguine BDSM gear for all my casters

Good idea, it would allow so many new builds. Imagine the combinations with "The Lovers Embrace", "Ball and Chain", "Endre's Flog of Obedience", "The Willbreaker"...

We would need a new "Lady of Pain" too and there would be an "Ogre Matron Dominatrix Transmuter" :p

• Like 2

sign.jpg

Ok, now I want a sanguine robe. Or four. Let my whole party form a cult around my sanguine bleak walker! :fdevil:

Damn the robes! I want Sanguine BDSM gear for all my casters

Good idea, it would allow so many new builds. Imagine the combinations with "The Lovers Embrace", "Ball and Chain", "Endre's Flog of Obedience", "The Willbreaker"...

We would need a new "Lady of Pain" too and there would be an "Ogre Matron Dominatrix Transmuter" :p

So when is the BDSM Island DLC coming out?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had to look up the definition:

pan·o·ply
/ˈpanəplē/
noun
noun: panoply; plural noun: panoplies
a complete or impressive collection of things.
"a deliciously inventive panoply of insults"
synonyms: array, range, collection
"the full panoply of U.S. military might"
  • a splendid display.
    "all the panoply of Western religious liturgy"
    synonyms: trappings, regalia; More
    splendor, spectacle, ceremony, ritual
    "all the panoply of religious liturgy"
  • historicalliterary
    a complete set of arms or suit of armor
  • Like 2

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

Sweet how the word panoply suggests both that it is a suit of armor and the fact that it’s flashy—basically a pun in itself. Well done, and my boundless gratitude to Obsidian for listening to player feedback and making my fashion dream come true :)

Bonus points to Andy for using the Sanguine sword with it in the stream. Classy ;)

• Like 3