Finally finished Fighter's Tale: didn't receive the 5000 gold reward :(

gorelando

Question

11 answers to this question

Did you finish it with legendary difficulty?

The 5000 is for legendary playthrough.

That is almost correct :). In my experience, it is not awarded in one big chunk, but each of the scenarios has large reward for Legendary completion, which together add up to something about 5000 gold or so. Maybe a little more, I don't know. When I finally survived Legendary, it was ~ 1100 for some scenario, ~900 for another without any discernible trend. The whole adventure on Legendary did not give me anything more.

Another case of easily repairable "bug" (wrong text) that detracts from the experience with this great game :|

I also faced this issue some time ago (including Farmer Daughter missing).

Reward of 5000 gold is expected in Legendary difficulty. I rose a case to the support team and they solved that manually.

I agree that's could be better to be fixed anyway, but meanwhile, just drop and email to Obsidian support with your account details (as usual).

After hours of trying I completed the 'Haunting Past' on legendary yesterday, and I saw the Farmer's Daughter card flashing on the victory screen, but after it I couldn't find it anywhere. I e-mailed the support, now I'm waiting for the answer.

Does this mean, that I have to do this process at the end of all scenarios - e-mailing the support to get me the rewards manually?

If I am not wrong you can open those cards in Fighter tales after that They become normal cards in every adventure (maybe not in Goblin....)

I am afraid they are neither. They do not show up in the Collection, nor are added to the Stash and I did not (so far) encounter them at all in the Fighter's Tale. If I remember correctly, none of them has check-to-acquire, right? If that is true, you will not meet them at all, anywhere, as there will be no check to acquire (Blessing of the Gods is the exception as it is 'automatically acquired when encountered' as written on the card).

The one way to obtain them is to use a new Valeros hero and prior to any scenario hit the Deck management - this will allow you to change the basic deck composition and there should be a new Tab for Valeros. As all have "Owner: Valeros" trait, you might add them to your deck as 'repair' cards if you do not have enough cards of the given type in the Stash or Unclaimed. Edit: and of course only for Valeros or Goblin:Valeros, no other hero.

Edited by Jenceslav

Oh ok I got it, you have to create a new game with a new Valeros and then there will be a Collections tab, and then you can put your reward card to the stash for your old Valeros to use - damn this is stupid - but thanks for the help mate.

Yes, this part is a bit weird. I hope that the dev will address this in the future (and for potential same kind of adventures).

For my part, i also faced an issue by moving those cards between 2 Valeros instances. They became invisible in the Stash, but counted as visible (and limiting cards available).

Once again, the Obsidian Support was helpfull.