Patch 1.2.0.0028 Hot Fix Patch now on Beta

David Benefield

Question

Hello Beta Folk!

we have a small hot-fix patch we are looking to put out this week to address a couple of major issues as well as some small stuff we fixed along the way. Below are a list of changes for version 1.2.0.0028 which should now be available on the Beta branches of Steam and GOG.

If you find any new issues in this build, please let us know here on the patch beta sub-forums. Thank you again for all your help!

Build 1.2.0.0028 Updates

• Resolved a rare client hang that could occur in the Sunepu Beach Scripted Interaction.
  • Resolved an error that was returning players to the main menu when attempting to return to the world map.
  • Resolved an error where loading in to certain maps for some users would return them to the main menu.
  • Addressed an error that was producing black screens when first starting the game.
  • Custom AI windows now overlay and react correctly when multiple are selected.
  • Tooltips for Attributes in the character sheet now appear.
  • Wizard spells are now properly displayed in the AI behavior editor when a grimoire is equipped on the quickbar.
  • Wahai Poraga's extra attacks no longer always launch themselves each time they hit.
  • Deleterious Alacrity of Motion no longer randomizes its status effects.
  • Like 3

6 answers to this question

UI layering for passive abilities is borked in the hotfix. Wasn't doing this in 1.2

post-1981-0-73891400-1531365066_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I thought they would finally fix the losing of skill points when upgrading a starter ability and then training but I don't know why they don't do it and stay silent about it too

I'm still losing my chant selected at L1 if I try to retrain my chanter.  Have submitted several saves now.

They’ve communicated that they are aware of it and working on a fix. Do we need daily updates?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."