Obsidian is having a community item creation poll on twitter

Idk it should be another sabre.

During my playthrough i wasnt able to have everyone in my party dual wield unique sabres. How tf am i supposed to pirate RP under these conditions :(

(clearly hunting bow or wand since there is no option for sabre :( )

Edited by Zelse

Seems the new "random stuff" option is winning now. I hope the random is fun and effective (hoping for a teleport through Rymrgand's domain on enemies on occasion) and not potentially party damaging or completely useless.

Edited by Rheios
  • Like 1

Seems the new "random stuff" option is winning now. I hope the random is fun and effective (hoping for a teleport through Rymrgand's domain on enemies on occasion) and not potentially party damaging or completely useless.

Well, the theme that we've chosen is 'Animancer Technology'. Any effects from the 'Wild and Unpredictable' choice would definitely be soul-related. It's probably the kind of ranged weapon that would go very well with Ciphers in a thematic sense - and it might be mildly hilarious given Hunting Bow's modal that sacrifices -15 Accuracy for -50% delay.

Edited by Saito Hikari
  • Like 1

We are now voting about its effect, and of course "Wild and Unpredictable" is currently in the lead with 49 percent because "LOL RANDOM" is catnip on the internet.

This is why you don't let the internet decide anything.

• Like 1