AI Editor UI buggy

Promethea

Question

Hello,

I finished the game once , 60 hours in and everything works perfectly.

I just restarted a game with the bonuses just to have fun and decided to dig deeper into the Custom AI builder editor. 

From my experience it is really buggy, here are few things I've encounter:

- The text of behind menu appear through pop up menu. I don't have a screenshot but if it happen again I will post one here.

- When trying to select a condition, anything, like "Companions: Health", in this menu, only the middle option is clickable. It is hard to explain but the pop up selection menu has a list of conditions, I need to scroll the item I want to click on in the middle of this list to be able to click on it. 

Also, this is really hard because the button of the scroll bar are buggy as well and not easy to click on.

I read some other post and saw something about the steam overlay, I am going to try to do it again with it disable tonight and keep you in touch. 

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hi Promethea,

Thanks for posting your issues here. The Behavior Editor issues have been addressed them in today's hotfix patch 1.2.0.0028. As for the text issue and Steam overlay issues, let us know when you have screenshots of each.