OK

I just did map extraction for everywhere easy

I'll spoil this with Queens Berth being the largest image

Now - and this is the fun bit

What are the next four?

Be'll bet OBS points (they're like Brownie points)

Everyone has 100 OBS points to bet.

The prize - we'll write you a Mod

To make this fair the deadline is Midnight Friday GMT

Took me a lot longer than that to bust them so no cheats possible

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Oh, just realised, I didn't make the (non-monetary, simply for fun) rules plain

1) OBS are not allowed

2) You can split your OBS$ as you like

3) This is simply for fun

4) I lie about some things (which can you spot)

I already win :)

But, honestly - WIN and I'll get you a Mod done

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Meh, screw it, I'll throw my whole write up on here. I'll throw 99 points at it so I can give somebody else 1.

edit: Also, I didn't include it initially, but I guess there's no reason this can't also have Spirit Shark, or even other different forms.

I'm one of those hippie loser art guys, so I'm not entirely sure what is and isn't possible on the mod section of this, but compromises can obviously be made. I also wasn't exactly finished, so to speak, with the abilities.... this was just kind of a first draft to discuss with people. Bold typically means new stuff, as in, new abilities and strings. I tried to keep everything balanced within the current game world, and aside from the Stag move, I think all the effects/statuses already exist in game, just need number tweaking and pulled from other abilities.

Spirit Shaman

+Sub-Classes - Spirit Boar/Bear/Wolf/Stag/Lion

Class description: The original idea of the Spirit Shaman was actually just a sub-class of the druid that would focus entirely on a single spiritshift form, empowering it and forgoing spells for the extra melee or tank potential. Similar to the shifter, but instead of just default attacks and popping from form to form, you get an actual set game style based on how you want to play as a more specialized shape shift. Each sub-class of the spirit shaman is actually a separate form based on the base forms of each druid spiritshift.
New recourse: Vigor. Instead of Spells, the Spirit Shaman uses Vigor for it's abilities instead.

Charm Beast [1 Vigor]

Spiritshift form changes:
Boar: Plowing Tusk [2 Per Encounter]: Charge like skill.

Wolf: Replace Knock Down: Alpha Howl [1 Per Encounter]: Grants 2 to all resources for self and allies in range.

Cat: Replace Cat Flurry: Rend and Tear [1 Per Encounter]: (Whispers of the Wind from the monk, but it only deals 50% damage as a primary attack, but causes a raw damage bleed on all enemies hit)

Stag: Spiritual Gather [2 Per Encounter]: Pulls nearby enemies to the Stag (Like 1 tick of pull of eora, but only effects foes) (If possible, this one needs visual effect changes, it would be the most complicated of all things so far, the idea is to have it look like spirit stags are charging in, pushing them to the character. Thinking about it, this one sounds complicated as hell.)

Bear: Replace Terrifying Roar: Maul: [1 Per Encounter]: Your attacks recover instantly for 5 seconds. You cannot use abilities for 5 seconds. After ending, you become Dazed for 5 seconds.

Feral Spirit [2 Vigor] : Same as Berserker's Frenzy, but no Carnage or Confusion, incurs -10 reflex as well as deflection, and -5 accuracy.

Taste of the Hunt [2 Vigor]

Spirit Swipe [1 Vigor]  : Short range strike in a cone, +10% Damage. Upgrade: Knockdown

Vicious Strike [2 Vigor, Upgrade: 3 Vigor] : (Just Barbaric Blow minus carnage)
Upgrade: Soul Strike: Crit refunds Vigor cost.

Infectious Bite [2 Vigor] - Toxic Strike from rogue

Sharpened Fur [2 Vigor] : Flame Shield from Mage, but deals high piercing damage instead of fire and gives slash armor rating.

Entropy [3 Vigor]

Spiritual Attunement: This is a passive you get on creation, extends the duration of your spiritshift form for 5 seconds every time you use any ability.
Greater Spiritual Attunement: This will turn your spiritshift form into a toggle that can be on or off at all times (if possible). If that isn't possible, then just have it make spiritshift last forever or longer than any fight could go on. If possible, this is where I'd like to add minor visual changes to all the forms.

Shaman Spirit Auras
Protector Spirit: +2 Enemies Engaged, +1 Armor per Engaged Target.
Upgrade: Hearty Protector Spirit: +5 Health restored per 3 seconds.
Aggresor Spirit: +5% Hit to Crit.
Upgrade: Feral Aggresor Spirit: +10 Accuracy.
Averting Spirit: Uses Reflex for all Deflection checks.
Upgrade: Determined Averting Spirit: Uses Fortitude for all Mind checks.

Passives
1. Arms Bearer, Fast Runner, Spiritstrike Freeze/Shock/Burn/Corrode (Wildstrike with flavor)
2.  Weapon Masteries
3. Bear's Fortitude, Bull's Will, Snake's Reflex, Combat Focus, Greater Spiritstrike Upgrades
4. Penetrations, +1 Vigor, Ox's Endurance (+10 Fortitude, Resist Constitution Afflictions), Leopard's Agility (+10 Reflex, Resist Dexterity Afflictions), Crow's Cunning (+10 Will, Resist, Perception Afflictions)
5. Tough, Uncanny Luck, Battle Fervor (Gain +1 Vigor on kill)
6. Improved Critical, Spell Resistance, Gorilla's Hide(+1 Armor Rating, Resist Might Afflictions)
7. Empower Boosts, Frenzy Spiritstrike Upgrade
8. Greater Soul, Camel's Resilience (Revive on Defeat once per encounter at half health, Resist Resolve Afflictions), Sloth's Stoicism (Gain +1 armor every 6 seconds you don't move, Resist Intellect Afflictions), Bloodlust (+25% damage to enemies suffering from Damage over Time effects.)
9. Prestige, Spiritstrike Upgrade 3 (Frozen Heart, Electric Heart, Searing Heart, Acidic Heart)

Spiritstrike 3 boosts:
These are meant to be very powerful and diverse to compensate for not being multi-class

Frozen Heart: +5 Freeze Armor Rating, +2 Armor Rating, Enemies are slowed when striking you (-30% action speed debuff)
Electric Heart: +15 Reflex, -20% Recovery Speed.
Searing Heart: +15% more Fire damage (40% total), +2 Penetration
Acidic Heart: -2 Armor on enemies you hit, Enemies that hit you damage their weapons (-40% damage debuff), Immune to Corrosive/Decay/Poison damage.

Edited by Nudal