1. 1. What region would you like to see if PoE3 exists

• Aedyr Empire
    • Rauatai
    • Old Vailia
    • The White that Wends, Naasitaq
    • The Living Lands
    • The Eastern Reach: Readceras, Ixamitl Pliains, Vaillian Republics
    • A new exotic and unknown region
  2. 2. In the Eastern Reach, what region would you choose?

• Readceras
    • Ixamitl Plains
    • Vailian Republics
    • Revisit known places: Eir Glanfatch, Dyrwood, etc

Somewhere where you can teach Rauatai the dangers of stockpiling a resource that has a bad habit of blowing up.

Maybe the sequel could be about the Vailian Republics and the Huana building citadels along the Rauatain coast, near Takowa.

Special achievement for anyone who wins with diplomacy.

sign.jpg

An island with an enormous forest and a big haunted castle full of darkness.

The beyond will hunt my body while my soul will fight against the fate of this quest.

I will be friend of nature, plants, animals and elementals.

In this journey my story will be written by the desire of an ancient being.

Will I survive this possession of the unknown?

Play Pillars of Eternity III and you will discover it.  :sorcerer:

Journey to the decaying remains of a once great inland empire, where their gods have died and the remnant city-states are fighting for the handful of ancient soul gems that are the only thing keeping their offspring from being cursed. The players must solve the mystery of how the gods died and bring hope to the people of this land, even if they must conquer it to succeed.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Be neat to have options available across the entire world, IE make the game a bigass journey, even if there'd be less locations per area. I'd love to be able to sail between Deadfire to see how Dyrewood is doing and then go to the White That Wends.

• Like 1

I've updated the first post of this poll writting some conclusions.

If Obsidian is interested in creating PoE3, a poll like this has a great importance. Watching the poll, I'm sure the success of PoE3 will vary significanly depending on the region they choose.

Choosing Rauatai instead of the Living Lands for instance, would be a bad move.

Edited by juanval

If Obsidian is interested in creating PoE3, a poll like this has a great importance. Watching the poll, I'm sure the success of PoE3 will vary significanly depending on the region they choose.

Hear Hear!

Edited by ThacoBell

Well, I don't know how representative his poll is, but the Living Lands has another advantage besides the interest shown in this poll: it has many different types of climate and geography, so it offers more possibilities.

But depending on what story they want to tell, other regions might be a better choice from their point of view.

Edited by InsaneCommander
  • Like 1

sign.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

PoE 3 "The Living Lands". A new journey travelling from Aedyr to the North. Your party will travel across the skies in an airship.

118 votes.

I pray that the lore keepers okay airships, because I want this with 110% of my heart.

• Like 1

I'd really want to go wherever the developers have the most interest, because the area might not be interesting if the developers only do it because they feel like they should.

Assuming that everything was equal there, I think the Valian Republics or Rauatai would be really cool to see in their home country. I'd also like to see the Ixamitl Plains because it sounded kind of weird and interesting when I first read its little blurb.

Actually! Seeing Aedyran culture would be really cool. It has such a long history and it's got a bit of that fallen empire thing going on (similar to Britain). Also seeing how the elven and folk relations have grown from that past would be cool.

I suspect wherever we go next would either be having a hard time of it because of PoE2 and or have a lot of animancy stuff going on.

Edited by Tick

I mean Josh has done airships before. Need I remind anyone Oswald's airship in Icewind Dale 2? We should light that mf up and travel everywhere.

PIMP MY BLIMP.   :w00t:

• Like 2

Yes! We have no bananas.

My 2 cents:

No to Rauatai, Old Vailia and the Vailian Republics, because we've had enough Vailians and Auamua for a while.

Aedyr Empire is arguably a very typical fantasy setting, but I'd like to see how the whole humans marrying elves culture works. Also, the Roman inspired architecture might be cool.

The Ixamitl Planes could be cool, because I think you'd run into a lot of wacky philosophers like Zahua. I loved listening to that guy spout deep stuff.

The White that Wends... well, we've already had White March and will have Beast of Winter for snowy settings, but I would like to learn more about the Pale Elves.

The Living Lands... I dunno. I think this will just be one big jungle. That doesn't strike be as particularly interesting. 

Edited by Heijoushin
  • Like 2

I seriously hope that we won’t go anywhere near Vailian Republic or Rauatai, only because endings of deadfire. Not sure how anyone would like watcher to walk in town after ruining either massive profit or important food supplies. Personally got something or another against selfloving entitled backstabbers.

Would love to visit The White that Wends or The Living Lands, but Readceras would do, bet Eder would be just sunshine and rainbows in there.

That's a good point on the Aedyr Empire. I think the key to that would be how much they play up Britain's type of history and other historically based aspects. I absolutely wouldn't want generic fantasy.