Hey guys just made a new custom subclass mod. Hope you enjoy.

The priest of Hylea is a fast and chaotic caster, hurling foes with gusts of wind and causing destruction with the turbulent dissonance in their songs and poetry. The priest of Hylea is a priest that focuses on evasion, range, summoning and most importantly croud control. The priest of Hylea uses a variety of buffs, familiars and wind elemental abilities.

Description: Hylea is the goddess of songs, arts, language and maternity. She is the matron of sky creatures and her sphere of influence includes the sky and the wind element. Her followers are made up of poets, artists and bards. Her temples are located in mountain tops are built without roofs in order for her followers to be closer to her domain. Her priests celebrate life and live theirs to the fullest.

(Favored Dispositions: Benevolent and Passionate, Disfavored Dispositions: Cruel and Agressive)

The priest gains spells that correspond to Hylea when they reach a new power level.

1. Winter Wind
  2. Summon Hylean familiars: Summon Birds from Hylea's domain. They provide a perception and power level bonus. Quite Fragile but fast. Spiritual Weapon: Summons The Harp of Hylea, a war bow that scales, has the "quickness" effect and has a chance to knock enemies prone with the power of wind.
  3. Deleterious Alacrity of Motion: Whip up winds to make your actions faster
  4. Hylean Squall: Extends the weapon and creates a small tornado that damages and slows enemies
  5. Cleansing Wind
  6. Resounding Discord: summons a tornado that bounces around enemies, So Singt Biting Winds o'Eld Nary
  7. Shockwave: creates a sonic shockwave that damages and knocks down enemies
  8. Wilting Wind
  9. Tornado, Incarnate: Summons a greater Storm Blight and a number of Hylean Familiars.

YzLjQqz.png

Download from Here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/152/

Special thanks to everyone who discussed this class in my Class and Subclass Ideas forum!

(Ps. I found it really enjoyable for, some reason, to unleash my bird familiars on all the enemies)

Edited by NocturnalTrance
  • Like 3

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

If you are looking for more Priest subclasses you can also check out my Abydon priest Subclass: https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/150

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

Updated the file on Nexus, I fixed the description for Hylea's Incarnate, and debuff should now work properly, also my mods (Priest of Hylea and Priest of Abydon) should now be compatible with each other. :)

Also Italian translation is up! Credits to @kilay

Edited by NocturnalTrance
  • Like 1

This is really cool thanks! I agree it'd probably be best to consolidate your mods, so I can more easily force a priest of every god into my party

I am working on a priest of Ondra, when I finish it I will combine all my mods in a package :)

Do you think I could incorporate this in the alternate classes mod I'm working on? I'm giving Konstanten a Celebrant option, and Hylea seems like a much better fit than any of the currently available deities.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Do you think I could incorporate this in the alternate classes mod I'm working on? I'm giving Konstanten a Celebrant option, and Hylea seems like a much better fit than any of the currently available deities.

Yea np, as long as you give credit to the mod and a link for a download I am more than happy to share my mod :}

Yea np, as long as you give credit to the mod and a link for a download I am more than happy to share my mod :}

Will do (should've mentioned that I intended to). Thanks!

I had him done up with Wael and it just felt weird. >_>

• Like 1

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Will do (should've mentioned that I intended to). Thanks!

I had him done up with Wael and it just felt weird. >_>

:p yea lel feels more appropriate for our big handed poet to worship Hylea