Is It Possible to Play a Threatening Character With Low Might?

Another quick question regarding stats and their effect on character interactions.

I'm planning on playing a low Might Streetfighter/Wizard build, since Streetfighter gets such tremendous additive damage bonuses that Might really isn't a necessary resource for them. However, I also want my character to be a sort of Rauatai military intelligence operative, who's all about undermining the other factions whenever and however possible. Essentially, from a roleplay perspective, are there many interactions that require a super high Might check to get a desired result in this regard? Or would high Perception, Intellect, Bluff, and Streetwise serve me better? 

undermining the other factions whenever and however possible. Essentially, from a roleplay perspective, are there many interactions that require a super high Might check to get a desired result in this regard?

nope

there are a number of might checks but they dont do what you say you want to do.

If you want to "threaten" (as the title suggests) intimidate is probably the best thing to avoid combat in A LOT of situations in the game (seriously A LOT)

but intimidate doesnt have much of an "undermining" flavor

maximum stats for metagaming:

https://wiki.fireundubh.com/deadfire/dialogue-options