[Character Build for PotD] Spellblade (Streetfighter/Wizard) "The Spymaster" - Pretty much done, could use some fine-tuning.

Of all of the builds I've created on this board, this one is probably the one I was most inspired by, and am most eager to try out. It's a party-focused PotD frontline striker with an equally robust roleplay style attached to it. This character is an intelligence agent working for one of the four major factions (I personally went with Rauatai, but it's really your choice), and their choices throughout their PoE1 background and PoE2 gameplay are geared toward advancing the goals of their faction above all others. You can certainly take other factions' quests, in fact I encourage it, just as long as you make every attempt to sabotage them wherever possible. This is a heavy roleplay character, and ought to be played as such. 

In combat, the character makes heavy use of the conjured weapon spell Citzal's Spirit Lance for its AoE attacks, combined with the -50% recovery time boost of the Streetfighter while Flanked. This allows the character to overcome one of the biggest disadvantages the Rogue has, a lack of solid AoE attacking options. 

The Blessings: Bonus Attributes, Bonus Skills, 5000 extra gold, upgraded ship sails (More if you have points for them)

The Race: I personally like Nature Godlike for the PL bonus and the flavor, but Human is another good option for the bonuses while Bloodied, and Coastal Aumaua get natural resistance to Might afflictions, which is always nice. 

The Class: Streetfighter/Wizard (No subclass)

The Culture/Background: Rauatai/Aristocrat (I like Aristocrat for the bonus to all of the conversational skills it gives, even if it doesn't necessarily make sense when playing a non-Aumaua in Rautai's case. My understanding is that Rauatai is a meritocracy though, so it seems possible for a non-Aumaua family to advance through the social order over time. Granted, that's more of a roleplay squabble. 

The Skill Focus: Mechanics and Stealth actives/Insight and Streetwise passives. There's some flexibility here depending on how you want to approach the whole 'spymaster' thing. I went with Stealth and Mechanics primarily for stealing from stores and handling traps, but Stealth and Sleight of Hand would also work really well. For the passives, Insight is picked mostly as a flavor option - it doesn't really give much in the way of additional dialogue choices, unfortunately, but you can also pick Bluff to pair with Streetwise, or Diplomacy. 

The Party: Eder (Swashbuckler) MT - Athletics/Sleight of Hand, Insight/Survival Maia (Ranger) Ranged Artillery - Stealth/Explosives, History/Diplomacy Xoti (Priest) Healer - Alchemy/Arcana, Religion/Metaphysics [unknown] ?/? 

The party is where things get really tough, because - both from a story and a gameplay perspective - I don't want to take characters along that have strong loyalties to non-RDC factions. Admittedly this might make for a somewhat boring playthrough, so I've decided to keep that last slot open for the remaining party companions/sidekicks. 

Honestly, the skill system is one of the biggest issues I'm having with this, but I'll address that at the end of the post when I talk about what I'd like from you guys. 

The Stats: With all proper bonuses factored in. Keep in mind, these are for a Nature Godlike, but they're within parameters. You'll need to make adjustments for your race though. 

14 Might (10 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Gift of the Machine +1 Permanent Stat boost Potion)
14 Constitution (11 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Rauatai)
18 Dexterity (14 Base +1 Nature Godlike +2 Berath's Blessing +1 Chameleon's Touch) 
20 Perception (18 Base +2 Berath's Blessing) 
20 Intellect (16 Base +1 Nature Godlike +2 Berath's Blessing +1 Chameleon's Touch) 
8 Resolve (6 Base +2 Berath's Blessing) 

The Abilities By level

Grimoires: Llengrath's Martial Masteries/Ninagauth's Teachings

Level 1 - Crippling Strike/Eldritch Aim
Level 2 - Escape
Level 3 - Chill Fog
Level 4 - Blinding Strike/Merciless Gaze
Level 5 - Dirty Fighting
Level 6 - Two-Handed Style
Level 7 - Combat Focus/Riposte
Level 8 - Gouging Strike
Level 9 - Finishing Blow 
Level 10 - Pull of Eora/Persistent Distraction
Level 11 - Withering Strike
Level 12 - Adept Evasion
Level 13 - Deep Wounds/Rapid Casting
Level 14 - Tough
Level 15 - Eliminating Blow or Devastating Blow
Level 16 - Martial Caster/Toxic Strike
Level 17 - Sap 
Level 18 - Slippery Mind
Level 19 - Citzal's Martial Power/Deathblows
Level 20 - Wall of Draining*

The most obvious disadvantage with this build is that Full Attacks benefit highly from dual wielding, and we're using a single two handed weapon, of a sort. However, I feel that the ability of Citzal's Spirit Lance to spread afflictions/DoTs among groups of enemies is something that cannot be overstated, and that it more than makes up for the relatively minor damage loss. 

The Gear: 

Weapon Proficiencies - Pike

Pet: Cutthroat Cosmo for the recovery reduction

Weapons: "Citzal's Spirit Lance" is going to be the primary method of attacking once you get it, but for a change of pace it might be good to dual wield swords or daggers. 

Armor: Miscreant's Leathers or Devil of Caroc Breastplate - Miscreant's Leathers is my preferred choice, since with Cutthroat Cosmo's bonus it has no Recovery time associated with it. DoC Breastplate is a very solid option as well, but only gives +2 Guile. 

Helm: Who needs a helm when you're a Godlike? Let those glorious horns/facial tumors show! 

Rings: Ring of Greater Regeneration/Chameleon's Touch - RoGR helps keep you alive, and Chameleon's Touch grants +1 Dex/+1 Int as well as bonuses to both Arcana and Sleight of Hand. Chameleon's Touch is a staple of a lot of my builds because it's obtainable early on, albeit it requires a pretty tough bounty. 

Cloak: The Magnificent Escape Cape seems like a pretty good choice here for the extra Deflection on being Bloodied (Provided it stacks with Wizard buffs).

Gloves: Burglar's Gloves would make the most sense considering the theme. Otherwise, Killer's Gloves or Gauntlets of Ogre Might for more damage. 

Belt: Gwyn's Bridal Garter - +1 Constitution, as well as Resistance to Dexterity Afflictions. 

Boots: Rakhan Field Boots. That said, I'm open for other boot options. 

What I need from you...

There's definitely a few areas of this build that could use some fine tuning, and I've listed the most egregious ones here. 

1. The skill focus, for both the Watcher and the companions. I'm not really sure how best to handle this aspect. Would it be better to have just one active and one passive skill per companion, and rotate them out as needed? What skills show up the most for Watcher-only checks? I've considered doing an Alchemy/Mechanics centered Watcher as well, for the bonuses to potions and poisons and because it makes sense that an intelligence operative would have at least some knowledge of poisons. But maybe I should do Alchemy/Stealth instead? For Mechanics, I could easily delegate that to a companion when my own bonus wasn't high enough. 

Also, I'm aware that Metaphysics can be used to solve several puzzles later in the game, but how mandatory is it? Is it worth making that one of my passive skill focuses, or would i be fine just having one or two companions that specialize in it? I want this character to be able to get as much out of the story as I can, while acknowledging that this game heavily encourages multiple playthroughs. 

2. The abilities: I'm not really sure what to pick for that Level 20 slot, and I'm also not sure about Finishing Blow or its upgrades. I also don't want to pick too many things that break Engagement or make me invisible, since part of the point of the build is to be engaged. 

3. The gear: Since I'm mostly theorycrafting, I'm going by the wiki, which doesn't (It seems) have a complete list of items for every slot, or if it does it doesn't have complete information on what those items do. I'd really appreciate additional suggestions for Gloves, Boots, Cloak, and Belt slots. 

4. A way to get Perception resistance without relying on the Captain's Hat. That way, I can downgrade the Blind from Chill Fog to Distracted and use it as a way to be permanently Flanked. 

Edited by Cyrus_Blackfeather

Video with Queen fight for the same build  https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/103001-build-concept-aoe-spellblade-or-why-summon-weapons-the-stronger-weapon-in-the-game/ :D 

Very fun build, good job for role-play part, I suggest to put one skill point to Pull of Eora 

I also dump constitution to get bloodier  state with 150 - 170 HP

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Video with Queen fight for the same build  https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/103001-build-concept-aoe-spellblade-or-why-summon-weapons-the-stronger-weapon-in-the-game/ :D 

Very fun build, good job for role-play part, I suggest to put one skill point to Pull of Eora 

Thanks for the feedback! I went ahead and swapped out Arcane Dampener for Pull of Eora. 

Edit: I'm not exactly comfortable dropping Constitution that low, especially since Might isn't really needed that much in a build like this. I might consider dropping both it and Might to bump up Resolve for more Deflection/Riposte chance though... 

Thanks for the feedback! I went ahead and swapped out Arcane Dampener for Pull of Eora. 

Edit: I'm not exactly comfortable dropping Constitution that low, especially since Might isn't really needed that much in a build like this. I might consider dropping both it and Might to bump up Resolve for more Deflection/Riposte chance though... 

* To use Pull of Eora you need Captain Belt

My stats for this build

06 MIG    -> 8 with blessing   -> 9 with gift of machine -> 10 with potion that give you 1 attribute -> (+15 with inspiration)

17 CON   -> 19 with blessing -> 20 With Durance Effigy's Resentment -> 21 with belt -> 23 with per rest bonus (+28 with inspiration)

16 DEX    -> 18 with blessing -> 20 with boots (+25 with inspiration)

14 PER    -> 16 with blessing -> 19 with drug -> 20 with per rest bonus 

18 INT      -> 20 with blessing -> 21 with amulet -> 24 with drug -> 25 (per rest bonus) -> (you can hit 30 if you used some item that give you intellect inspiration

05 RES    -> 07 with blessing -> 10 with drug 

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

* To use Pull of Eora you need Captain Belt

My stats for this build

06 MIG    -> 8 with blessing   -> 9 with gift of machine -> 10 with potion that give you 1 attribute -> (+15 with inspiration)

17 CON   -> 19 with blessing -> 20 With Durance Effigy's Resentment -> 21 with belt -> 23 with per rest bonus (+28 with inspiration)

16 DEX    -> 18 with blessing -> 20 with boots (+25 with inspiration)

14 PER    -> 16 with blessing -> 19 with drug -> 20 with per rest bonus 

18 INT      -> 20 with blessing -> 21 with amulet -> 24 with drug -> 25 (per rest bonus) -> (you can hit 30 if you used some item that give you intellect inspiration

05 RES    -> 07 with blessing -> 10 with drug 

What boots give you +2 Dexterity? Also, does the Upright Captain's Belt give you +1 Con, or do you need to choose between Pull of Eora resistance or having the additional Constitution? 

Furthermore, I'm assuming there are dialogue checks you can use to threaten people that don't rely on Might to succeed? 

Also, for PotD, isn't a super high Perception something I should shoot for from the very beginning? Or do I not need it because of the Afflictions/Aware Inspiration/other bonuses? 

Also, I assume this build maxes Alchemy, and the Drug bonuses are with 1.2 taken into account? 

> What boots give you +2 Dexterity? Also, does the Upright Captain's Belt give you +1 Con, or do you need to choose between Pull of Eora resistance or having the additional Constitution? 

You need resistance to pull of eora

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Footprints_of_Ahu_Taka or much better https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Boots_of_the_Stone can be found during theater quest in Dunnage

> Furthermore, I'm assuming there are dialogue checks you can use to threaten people that don't rely on Might to succeed? 

You can take gloves that give you +2 might and food that give you +4 with yourself

> Also, for PotD, isn't a super high Perception something I should shoot for from the very beginning? Or do I not need it because of the Afflictions/Aware Inspiration/other bonuses? 

For start you can take bracers that give you +3 acc and use drug that give you +3 to perception, pick unarmed fight talent + palm shield for additional 5 acc, persistent distraction will reduce your enemy deflection by 10

> Also, I assume this build maxes Alchemy, and the Drug bonuses are with 1.2 taken into account? 

You can mix alchemy with explosives 

Edited by mant2si

> What boots give you +2 Dexterity? Also, does the Upright Captain's Belt give you +1 Con, or do you need to choose between Pull of Eora resistance or having the additional Constitution? 

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Footprints_of_Ahu_Taka or much better https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Boots_of_the_Stone can be found during theater quest in Dunnage

> Furthermore, I'm assuming there are dialogue checks you can use to threaten people that don't rely on Might to succeed? 

You can take gloves that give you +2 might and food that give you +4 with yourself

> Also, for PotD, isn't a super high Perception something I should shoot for from the very beginning? Or do I not need it because of the Afflictions/Aware Inspiration/other bonuses? 

For start you can take bracers that give you +3 acc and use drug that give you +3 to perception, pick unarmed fight talent + palm shield for additional 5 acc, persistent distraction will reduce your enemy deflection by 10

> Also, I assume this build maxes Alchemy, and the Drug bonuses are with 1.2 taken into account? 

Hmm, alright... So maybe something like this. 

12 Might (6 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Gift of the Machine +1 Permanent Stat boost Potion +2 Gloves) (16 with food/21 with Inspiration)
22 Constitution (18 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Rauatai +1 Effigy's Resentment (Durance)) 
18 Dexterity (14 Base +1 Nature Godlike +2 Berath's Blessing +1 Chameleon's Touch) 
16 Perception (14 Base +2 Berath's Blessing) 
22 Intellect (18 Base +1 Nature Godlike +2 Berath's Blessing +1 Chameleon's Touch) (As high as 30 with Smart Inspiration/Drugs/etc)
7 Resolve (5 Base +2 Berath's Blessing) (10 with Drug)

If my Resolve is so low, should I bring Riposte or drop it for something else? Or will my Deflection bonuses from Wizard spells make up for it? 

12 Might (6 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Gift of the Machine +1 Permanent Stat boost Potion +2 Gloves) (16 with food/21 with Inspiration)
22 Constitution (18 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Rauatai +1 Effigy's Resentment (Durance)) 
22 Intellect (18 Base +1 Nature Godlike +2 Berath's Blessing +1 Chameleon's Touch) (As high as 30 with Smart Inspiration/Drugs/etc)

If my Resolve is so low, should I bring Riposte or drop it for something else? Or will my Deflection bonuses from Wizard spells make up for it? 

Keep riposte, because chill fog apply blind affliction, and Citzal's Martial Power stack with Llengrath's Safeguard, so you can hit 130 Deflection and lower enemy Accuracy

You also need talent that give you immunity to perception affliction with low life

I usually ended with 3 scenarios: 

Kill all enemies before you run of spell

Kill bosses with unarmed fight talent, before run of spell

With long fight use monk shield and minor blights or unarmed fight

Edited by mant2si

Keep riposte, because chill fog apply blind affliction, and Citzal's Martial Power stack with Llengrath's Safeguard, so you can hit 130 Deflection and lower enemy Accuracy

You also need talent that give you immunity to perception affliction with low life

I usually ended with 3 scenarios: 

Kill all enemies before you run of spell

Kill bosses with unarmed fight talent, before run of spell

With long fight use monk shield and minor blights or unarmed fight

I've got Slippery Mind thankfully, that's the talent you're thinking about, I believe. 

Yep, you put chill fog under your feet, buff yourself, cast pull of eora, when enemies reduce your health to 50%, then blind affliction will be removed, jump to center of eora spell and kill them

You can take one injury and use helm that give you immunity to interruption, I suggest play as human to max accuracy bonuses
If you played solo, to get free injuries, kill Eder in ship before first fight, and use his armor :D

If you run out of resources switch to shield and jump to corner ->

If there ranger enemies cast minor blights and attack them
If there only melee use your fists 

Pretty easy tactic :D

Edited by mant2si

Yep, you put chill fog under your feet, buff yourself, cast pull of eora, when enemies reduce your health to 50%, then blind affliction will be removed, jump to center of eora spell and kill them

If you run out of resources switch to shield and jump to corner ->

If there ranger enemies cast minor blights and attack them

If there only melee use your fists 

Or my lance, in this case. This is intended to synergize with Citzal's Spirit Lance. 

Or my lance, in this case. This is intended to synergize with Citzal's Spirit Lance. 

You will usually use lance when eora is active, then if you run of spell try to use some other strategy, fists or blights

Edited by mant2si

Stats: 

Skill Focus: Alchemy/Explosives (Active) and Insight/Streetwise (Passives) - Figures a spy would know a lot about poison and sabotage

The Abilities By level

Grimoires: Llengrath's Martial Masteries/Ninagauth's Teachings

Level 1 - Crippling Strike/Eldritch Aim
Level 2 - Escape
Level 3 - Chill Fog
Level 4 - Blinding Strike/Merciless Gaze
Level 5 - Dirty Fighting
Level 7 - Combat Focus/Riposte
Level 8 - Gouging Strike
Level 9 - Finishing Blow 
Level 12 - Adept Evasion
Level 14 - Tough
Level 17 - Sap 
Level 18 - Slippery Mind
Level 19 - Citzal's Martial Power/Deathblows
Level 20 - Wall of Draining

(Not sure where to slot in Monastic Unarmed Training or if it's even worth it) 

The Gear: 

Weapon Proficiencies - Pike

Pet: Cutthroat Cosmo for the recovery reduction

Weapons: "Citzal's Spirit Lance" is going to be the primary method of attacking once you get it, but for a change of pace it might be good to dual wield swords or daggers. 

Armor: Miscreant's Leathers or Devil of Caroc Breastplate - Miscreant's Leathers is my preferred choice, since with Cutthroat Cosmo's bonus it has no Recovery time associated with it. DoC Breastplate is a very solid option as well, but only gives +2 Guile. 

Helm: Who needs a helm when you're a Godlike? Let those glorious horns/facial tumors show! 

Rings: Ring of Greater Regeneration/Chameleon's Touch - RoGR helps keep you alive, and Chameleon's Touch grants +1 Dex/+1 Int as well as bonuses to both Arcana and Sleight of 
Hand. Chameleon's Touch is a staple of a lot of my builds because it's obtainable early on, albeit it requires a pretty tough bounty. 

Cloak: The Magnificent Escape Cape seems like a pretty good choice here for the extra Deflection on being Bloodied (Provided it stacks with Wizard buffs).

Gloves: Gauntlets of Ogre Might or Woedica's Strangling Grasp

Belt: The Upright Captain's Belt (Resistance to Pull of Eora's Effects)

Boots: Rakhan Field Boots or Boots of the Stone

I'm like, 90% satisfied with this right now. I'm not sure what cloak I want to use though. Anyone have any input regarding that? Also, how does the updated build look in general? If it looks okay, I'll post it for posterity's sake for the build guide. 

Min-max suggestions :D

Yep, you don't need Eldritch Aim (it's too short) pick instead Monastic Unarmed Training and Chill Fog in First Level

For gloves I suggest to bracer of greater deflection
For cloak, cloak that scale with history or if you don't like history cloak that give you +10 to all defenses except deflection
For ring: 1x ring minor protection x1 ring that give you +2 defense to each fighting enemy 
For armor: There exist top tier armor https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Gipon_Prudensco

Just pick bear fortitude or sneak reflexes instead of Wall of Draining, you don't have time to cast it) :D
Llengrath's Safeguard instead of Martial Caster (+5 Armor, +20 all defenses)
Ryngrim's Repulsive Visage instead of combat focus (help's alot vs melee guys)
Arcane Veil instead of Merciless Gaze (For early game this is must have spell)

Arcane Reflection instead of Rapid Casting (Help against ciphers)
Confounding Blind instead of Gouging Strike (Lower deflection more crits, more crits more damage as streetfighter)

Min-max suggestions :D

Yep, you don't need Eldritch Aim (it's too short) pick instead Monastic Unarmed Training and Chill Fog in First Level

For gloves I suggest to bracer of greater deflection

For cloak, cloak that scale with history or if you don't like history cloak that give you +10 to all defenses except deflection

For ring: 1x ring minor protection x1 ring that give you +2 defense to each fighting enemy 

For armor: There exist top tier armor https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Gipon_Prudensco

Just pick bear fortitude or sneak reflexes instead of Wall of Draining, you don't have time to cast it) :D

Llengrath's Safeguard instead of Martial Caster (+5 Armor, +20 all defenses)

Ryngrim's Repulsive Visage instead of combat focus (help's alot vs melee guys)

Arcane Veil instead of Merciless Gaze (For early game this is must have spell)

Arcane Reflection instead of Rapid Casting (Help against ciphers)

Confounding Blind instead of Gouging Strike (Lower deflection more crits, more crits more damage as streetfighter)

Holy crap... The Gipon Prudensco looks amazing. Who do I have to annoy to get it to spawn, and how tough is that fight? I think that's the ship I get for getting negative reputation with Principi, right? 

As far as Rings go, I probably will grab Entonia's Signet Ring. It's nice to have when I get mobbed and, unlike with my Marauder, I actually intend to have solid Deflection to avoid getting hit. 

For the Cloak, I probably will just go with a Cloak of +10 Defenses to everything but Deflection, since I don't really like having to overspecialize in History too much. 

Also, you have a point about certain of the early game spells, but Llengrath's Safeguard is granted by this Grimoire, which is the one I fully intend to be using the most https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Llengrath%27s_Martial_Masteries

The other stuff still stands, and I've made some modifications...

Level 1 - Crippling Strike/Chill Fog
Level 2 - Escape
Level 3 - Monastic Unarmed Training
Level 4 - Blinding Strike/Arcane Veil
Level 5 - Dirty Fighting
Level 7 - Ryngrim's Repulsive Visage/Riposte
Level 8 - Confounding Blind
Level 9 - Finishing Blow 
Level 12 - Adept Evasion
Level 14 - Tough
Level 17 - Sap 
Level 18 - Slippery Mind
Level 19 - Merciless Gaze/Deathblows
Level 20 - Bear's Fortitude (Since your Fortitude is gonna 'suck'

Gear: 

Weapon: Use Citzal's Spirit Lance once you get it to AoE enemies to death that are caught in Pull of Eora. Otherwise, use your fists. PUNCH POISON INTO YOUR ENEMIES. 

Armor: Gipon Prudensco with No Fool I and Fight Another Day. If Cutthroat Cosmo's reduction boost goes by armor class, it should be at 7% Recovery, which is negligible compared to what Streetfighter gets. 

Helm: Once again, Godlike! What's that? You say a Godlike intelligence operative doesn't make sense? Pallegina says 'hi.' If the Vallians can do it, the Rauatai Navy certainly can. 

Gloves: Bracers of Greater Deflection - Just to shore up the poor Deflection from low Resolve. 

Cloak: Cloak of Greater Protection. 

Rings: Chameleon's Touch (Sorry, the bonuses are too good for my current stat balancing) and Entonia's Signet Ring (+2 Diplomacy on top of the bonus to all defenses per engaged enemy... that you can freely disengage from at your leisure. 

Belt: Upright Captain's Belt for dealing with Pull of Eora. 

Boots: Boots of the Stone or Rakhan Field Boots (Though I need to know what those actually DO. They just 'sound' cool, which isn't the same thing as 'being' cool. 

Stats: Two options... 

The Min/Max

10 Might (6 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Gift of the Machine +1 Permanent Stat boost Potion) (14 with food/19 with Inspiration)

The not-Min/Max (High Perception) 

10 Might (6 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Gift of the Machine +1 Permanent Stat boost Potion) (14 with food/19 with Inspiration)
20 Constitution (16 Base + 2 Berath's Blessing +1 Rauatai +1 Effigy's Resentment (Durance)) 
20 Perception (18 Base +2 Berath's Blessing) 
20 Intellect (16 Base +1 Nature Godlike +2 Berath's Blessing +1 Chameleon's Touch) (Almost hits 30 with Smart inspiration and Drugs)

What do you guys think of the two stat blocks, side by side? 

Oh! I've also considered playing Human instead of Nature Godlike for the Bloodied synergy. Is +7 Accuracy/+15% Damage or whatever from Fighting Spirit worth it, or am I better off just sticking with Godlike for the story elements? ... Granted, those seem to mostly be related to the main story, and this is kind of intended as a "Main story lite" character. So who knows? 

I also realized that I never put down a neck slot item, so more fool me I suppose. I was thinking either Precognition (- Crit damage Taken/+ Crit Damage Given) or a Stone of Power (+1 Intellect/+2 Power Surge) 

Also, it bears asking since the wiki hasn't been updated for the two big nerf patches. How much has Gipon Prudensco been nerfed? 

Oh! I've also considered playing Human instead of Nature Godlike for the Bloodied synergy. Is +7 Accuracy/+15% Damage or whatever from Fighting Spirit worth it, or am I better off just sticking with Godlike for the story elements? ... Granted, those seem to mostly be related to the main story, and this is kind of intended as a "Main story lite" character. So who knows? 

I also realized that I never put down a neck slot item, so more fool me I suppose. I was thinking either Precognition (- Crit damage Taken/+ Crit Damage Given) or a Stone of Power (+1 Intellect/+2 Power Surge) 

Also, it bears asking since the wiki hasn't been updated for the two big nerf patches. How much has Gipon Prudensco been nerfed? 

Yep, your latest update look pretty solid :D

For neck you can use amulet that give you +10% to buffs duration, and -10% to debuffs

I prefer human, because +7% to crit chance is really good

Gipon Prudensco now can give you +10 Deflection and +20 Reflex

Yep, your latest update look pretty solid :D

For neck you can use amulet that give you +10% to buffs duration, and -10% to debuffs

I prefer human, because +7% to crit chance is really good

Gipon Prudensco now can give you +10 Deflection and +20 Reflex

Oh, okay. So they didn't nerf the enchantment that grants immunity to disengagement attacks? That's cool.