Huh, I can't repeated my achievement  xD Maybe today is not my day or maybe I done it with attributes blessing ? I tried at least x20 times and don't want to spend more time on gambling.  But I prepared video to show you what I mean by good LUCK. I forgot to show my difficulty screen, but you can just compare enemy defenses with yours

Once the fighters got close they started chain knockdowning you as well + bear form and chill fog ran out. You also got incredibly lucky you never got crit.

You can do some more stat optimizing: e.g. your intellect comes in at 19 which is useless for touch of rot by 2 points as long as you at least hit the target (current 29 seconds, last tick occurs at 27 (+3) next tick at 30). It does increase bearform tho.. but if you can cut down some con, res and int by 2 you can push your might by 6 or sth which should give you 2 more damage per tick (it *should* round up in this case?!) and increase your effective damage by quite a bit. It would also raise fortitude so you (got a chance..) dont get chain knockdowned by the last 2 fighters.

Bearform+(wizard)shield worked out really nicely as long as they dont crit you. You could just use your armor potion right as you pull them instead tho. This should give you another chill fog for cleaning up the remaining dudes and +2 armor doesnt hold any value anyway as soon as you lose bearform.

Idk i still dont see it solo. Theres too much stuff that can go horribly wrong when soloing. Youd have to get insanely lucky so many times in a row...

Edit2: How did you get the wizard to cast ray of fire and kill his own team? :p

If he casts missiles at a bad time thats a guaranteed interrupt on touch of rot and gg. Just another thing that can go horribly wrong...

Edited by Zelse

I had another idea, Paladin/Wizard :D

1. Small shield + Dagger + Pal passive will give you +20 deflection against melee and +12 against ranger targets | -acc from blind affliction make crit's never happen
2. Take Xoti armor + Pal with +4 armor, will give you 11 armor and 50% damage reduction for slash/pierce damage
3. Dagger + Xoti hatchet + Pal passive will give you +19 deflection against melee
3.1 Hatchet modal give -10 deflection debuff from modal + -10 from blind affliction this will help kill tough guys when fight ends
4. Pick Human to additional DM bonus and +7 acc

5. As paladin you will do +25% from passive and +20% from favorite enemies, +15% possible from human

I don't now if this legal for your play-though:

One guard in port maje has ring +2 deflection, can I kill him ?
Friendly Guy in G. Street has cloak of minor deflection +4, Can I kill him ?

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I don't now if this legal for your play-though:

One guard in port maje has ring +2 deflection, can I kill him ?

Friendly Guy in G. Street has cloak of minor deflection +4, Can I kill him ?

Sure kill them :)

You can also steal the heal potions from the fighters before engaging so they dont heal back up if you have enough sleight of hand.

How teh **** did you find out they have that stuff?