How Much Might Do You Need in A Build That Uses Conjured Weapons?

Bit of an odd question I know. Let me explain. 

Right now, I'm working on a Sage build for PotD, that's going to be using Citzal's Spirit Lance with Monk buffs, passives, and active Wound spending abilities as a primary method of attack. Now, I haven't taken any sort of Conjuration focused character up to max level, but if I'm understanding the skills right, the weapon effectively upgrades itself over time so that it's on par with conventional weapons for that level, yes? So by the time I reach max level, the summoned Lance or summoned Staves or whatever else I choose to use ought to be the equivalent to Legendary quality weapons? 

If that's the case, my question is how much Might do I need to ensure adequate amounts of damage with those weapons? I've heard the argument made that lower Might for weapon using classes is okay, because between passives, procs, and all manner of other buffs, the damage increase isn't that worthwhile. I'm going to have 14 Might on my Shattered Pillar Monk build. My question is, is that enough or should I consider dumping Constitution in order to bring it up to 18 or so? 

Might not needed to do damage mainly applies to Rogues, particularly Streetfighters, IMO. They get crazy additive damage bonuses that indeed dwarf the Might bonus.

It helps other martial classes and particularly damage-oriented casters (who get far less damage bonuses for their spells).

That said, 14 Might doesn't sound bad.

Edited by Haplok

Might not needed to do damage mainly applies to Rogues, particularly Streetfighters, IMO. They get crazy additive damage bonuses that indeed dwarf the Might bonus.

It helps other martial classes and particularly damage-oriented casters (who get far less damage bonuses for their spells).

That said, 14 Might doesn't sound bad.

Gotcha. Thanks for the tips. I wonder how a Streetfighter/Wizard would do...