Hi!

As soon as the game is finally patched, I would like to play a character inspired by Grammaton Clerics from Equilibrium. What build would you suggest to represent gun kata, Prozium and other aspects of these martial art experts? Also what PoE1 ending would best suit a loyalist and rebel "Grammaton Clerics" in your opinion?

Thanks in advance :).

Edited by Sotnik

Check out the Devoted subclass for Fighters. You get huge bonuses to one weapon type of your choice, and penalties to all others. Pistol specialization sounds right on theme.

Monk is the martial arts-iest class, and the Nalpazca subclass improves the effects of drugs and stimulants. Many of their abilities are fueled by taking damage, but they still have plenty to offer as a multiclass option. Rogue would be another great supplement to Fighter, plenty of evasive abilities. Or even a Fighter/Priest, to play up the Cleric angle.

• Like 1

Ranged monk sounds about right. Dance of Death and/or the Nalpazca or Shattered Pillar subclasses can keep your Wounds up even without taking damage.

It was my initial plan, but now I cannot use automatic pistols after the patch :_)

The main idea is to switch between fists and pistols/blunderbusses while being on drugs, therefore Nalpazca looks like a good choice. On the other hand, I can use drugs and unarmed with other classes too! Anyway, I need to choose a right multiclass. At the moment my priorities are:

Nalpazca

Devoted

Assassin (Streetfighter?)

Priest of Skaen

Edited by Sotnik