I am playing with Pallegina in my party, so far equipped with Whisper of Endless Paths. I can see that some enchantments seem to be mutually exclusive, and not knowing anything about how scarce resources are etc i was wondering how to proceed.

1. Is it worth enchanting at all? It seems pretty powerful with the AoE.

2. Does the AoE cause friendly fire? I have never seen it do it (looking at the combat log), but want to make sure.

3. Which enchantments is best? Offensive Parry sounds great. Spinning assault also sounds good, but the description does not mention if it is an active or passive ability.

I am playing with Pallegina in my party, so far equipped with Whisper of Endless Paths. I can see that some enchantments seem to be mutually exclusive, and not knowing anything about how scarce resources are etc i was wondering how to proceed.

1. Is it worth enchanting at all? It seems pretty powerful with the AoE.

2. Does the AoE cause friendly fire? I have never seen it do it (looking at the combat log), but want to make sure.

3. Which enchantments is best? Offensive Parry sounds great. Spinning assault also sounds good, but the description does not mention if it is an active or passive ability.

• The AoE is nice but it has been compensated with lower dmg values - A normal GS will have 18-24 base dmg while WotEP has 9-15 base
  • It used to the in earlier iterations. But as of 1.2, the AoE is Foe-only. Another good use of it is to propagate status effects like Crippling Strike
  • Offensive Parry is quite neat. But you have to build around it as it involves pushing deflection on a build that can't wield a Shield
Edited by mosspit