Possible to get a higher customization on godlike character

As the titles suggest, It would be great if the model in game could be customized a little bit more. 

Pallegina is a godlike too, but she has more human like features, because of her backstory. 

But there must be other godlikes who has slowed the transformation and I would like more customization options to reflect this. 

Yes! 

More options to godlike characters.

Nature:  add some leaves, roots and flowers on their hairs.

Moon: add some moon and star shapes on their hairs. Cosmic dust!

Death: some shadow and mist shapes to use as hair

Fire: more flames options as hair.

It's all about the hair! 

More color skin and eyes  options. 

What about some mystic marks on their faces, maybe tatoos or thematic make ups.

I'd like to see in game photos for godlike that match the in game head choices,  It's bugged me in both games that, for instance, the fire godlike pics don't match the head choices.  When you have only one custom option for the head, and that being the head itself, it doesn't seem to much to ask for the pics to match.

• Like 1

I'd like to see in game photos for godlike that match the in game head choices, It's bugged me in both games that, for instance, the fire godlike pics don't match the head choices. When you have only one custom option for the head, and that being the head itself, it doesn't seem to much to ask for the pics to match.

We need more portraits in general. Both genders for Aumaua, female pale elves, Savana humans, and most of the godlike are SoL with the current portraits, and downloading portraits that clash with the PoE art style isn't really a replacement for official portraits.

• Like 3

While not spoiling anything, It's revealed in Deadfire that godlike can have their features altered through animancy.

Although it would be an extensive and expensive feature, I think It would be cool if a certain NPC would sell you the ability to make your godlike look more like the race you chose for it in chargen while still having godlike features like glowing eyes or flames or gross deathy veins.

That's asking a lot though.

• Like 1