Can't get back to ship after accepting Kill Queen Okenaza

I accepted the task of killing Queen Okenaza to get back to my ship, but the ways back were locked when I tried.

I then killed everyone in the RDC but the paths back were still locked.

I then killed everyone in the Kahanga Palace (no Queen there though, haven't killed her, can't find her).

I've since killed everyone I can find across the whole of the island I can reach.

I'm now reduced to standing outside Fleet HQ and killing passers by until the flagstones are no longer visible.

I've become immensely rich and I don't want to go back to a save game. Does anyone know how I might get back to my ship?

I said "Don't look Ethel!"  But it was too late, she'd already looked.

Myeah, you might be ****ed without console magic. I can explain what happened if you're interested though.

When you agreed to help the RDC with their coup, they started bombing Queen's Berth to nail the VTC. This is why you can't access your ship (but it doesn't get harmed in the process). The queen is on the rooftop, but when you kill one royal the other one hides, and I'm guessing you killed the prince. That would still let you hand in the quest except you've killed the quest giver.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Thanks omgFIREBALLS.

I also took the job to break the oath and get to find the Floating Hangman. I want that ship. I'll find another way for that once I go back to a previous save game.

I said "Don't look Ethel!"  But it was too late, she'd already looked.

Actually if that's what you intend to do you should really try to get a console sorcerer here. Because you've alienated all hope of allying with RDC or the Huana, but the pirates are still available to you. Probably just need whatever nifty line will open up Queen's Berth.

Try here. While it's not what that forum is for, console issues are close and the knowledgeable people are far more likely to read it there. This thread might also be useful.

Edited by omgFIREBALLS

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!