Strange color for "Watcher's Blade"

Visenya

Question

I've found a sword named "Ordinary sword" that, when examined, was renamed "Watcher's Blade". I've equipped it to my watcher and it seems to lack the texture, or its color looks really off.

The game's version is 1.2.

post-162101-0-13427500-1530957990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Straniero

5 answers to this question

It's hard to see in that pic because it's sheathed.  It's supposed to have a glow about it though (is the blade purple-lightsabre-esque?)

The hilt might be glowing too - does it change at all when moved around?

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

In the main window the sword seems to be shown correctly, it's only in the inventory/character window that doesn't look proper. In the game the hilt is grey, when in the character window it's bright white.

post-162101-0-66057100-1531044410_thumb.jpg

Hmm, I see what you mean - it's a graphical bug then - hope Obs notice this.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: