[Bug][Location][NPCs] Incomplete removal at night, vision cones/awareness radii remain, Pt. 2

Morpten

Question

South exit in Serpent's Crown:

ncmpltrmvlvcrmn53.png

East exit of Serpent's Crown:

ncmpltrmvlvcrmn55.png

West exit, The Sacred Stair:

ncmpltrmvlvcrmn57.png

South exit, The Sacred Stair:

ncmpltrmvlvcrmn59.png

East exit, The Sacred Stair:

ncmpltrmvlvcrmn61.png

East entrance to the Spire of the Soul-Seers in The Sacred Stair:

ncmpltrmvlvcrmn63.png

Edited by Morpten

9 answers to this question

I guess this explains why that Sacred Stairs door talks to me.

Let me add then a hut in the Wahiki (sp?) village, near the crops. Since a door talked to me there too.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It's quite frequent I got talked to by nobody at all at area exits... so it's not just a "few fringe cases" :(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I recently revisited some of the locations mentioned here and in the other previous threads regarding this issue to check if this is still occurring and yep, it still does.

Although, now it's just the awareness radii which are still visible, while the vision cones "left behind" by "removed" NPCs are not anymore.

Which leaves the issue still at 50% unresolved.

This is still happening and absolutely not fixed, by the way. And by the looks of it, it probably never will, unfortunately.

Just got to Neketaka for a new playthrough trying out the TB combat and almost immediately stumbled over the detached awareness circles/vision cones. And if it's happening there I guess it's still the same for every other location where NPCs "leave" outdoor or indoor areas for the night, often via entries or exits.

2oMdQZ.jpg

SjPwkt.jpg

IcKnPY.jpg