Is Humble Montly worth a buy?

I have just enough money for either Dead Cells or Humble Monthly - do you think humble monthly subscription is worth it? Or should I buy DC? I'm not sure will I like DC, it's platformer, it's difficult and I'm more adventure or rpg fan. I really dig the art of DC, but I think it's still too pricey. It's leaving EA after Steam Summer Sale and it's going to cost more, so there's that. I have nothing against EA games. On the other hand I really wish to get more for my buck, so multiple games for twelve dollars is awesome deal - just not sure will I play that deal. I could always do giveaway which I'm very fond of.

If I end up with neither I will buy nice book.

So your opinion on the matter?

Edited by Melusina

Most of us here just have ShadySands buy it on our behalf. :)

Personally I have my subscription on pause about two-thirds of the time. I only let it go through if one of the early reveals is something I want. Or if I accidentally forget to pause it, like the time I got Elder Scrolls Online. Oops.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

132 bucks a year

I finally cancelled it.. just now. Thanks for the reminder

Yeah, thanks for the reminder. I mean I don't have a Humble subscription but I still had an active SWTOR subscription even though I haven't played since defeating Revan in SoR.

Every time I saw that the payment was due I figured "ah hell, now I have 6 months left, I'll surely play again!" and never did.

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

I let the payment go through this month for the first time since February, mainly since I figured I'll want to try HoI one day. Titan Quest Ragnarok was an unexpected bonus. (Never played TQ since it's not my genre but heard good things so it's a handy extra)

Next month's set includes The Escapists 2 and I'm a sucker for co-op games so I'll have it run for consecutive months, which is very much a rarity.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G