Hi all! I'm currently running a Goldpact / Berserker Fanatic, but while playing, I've noticed that my Gilded Enmity appears to be dropping off earlier than expected. I want to ask, is this due to the Raw damage DOT from Frenzy, or due to some other weird stacking reason?

Thanks!

I guess it's because of the Frenzy self damage. This was also a problem with Destructive Channeling/Alacrity and Mirrored Image/Wizard's Double - but that seems to be fixed.

Maybe they forgot Gilded Enmity. Maybe Iron Skin has the same problem.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yes. It's a bit silly. Raw self damage (see Alacrity or Destructive Channeling like I said above) also removed Mirrored Image and Wizard's Double at some point in the past - but that got fixed. I think they just forgot to fix GIlded Enmity so that it filters self induced raw damage. I still couldn't test Iron Skin so far, but will do so today.

I don't think that this is intended - fixing the other abilites is a strong hint that it's just an oversight.

I wonder if that self damage stuff also triggers Confounding Blind or The Shield cracks on you - but I guess not, but maybe...?  

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yes. It's a bit silly. Raw self damage (see Alacrity or Destructive Channeling like I said above) also removed Mirrored Image and Wizard's Double at some point in the past - but that got fixed. 

Frenzy was still wrecking Wizard's double as of about three weeks ago under version 1.1.