As per the title.

I've been searching for a while, and I don't think I've ever come across any Weapons, Armors or Accessories that give Corrode PL bonuses, with the sole exception of the Chromoprismatic Quarterstaff. 

So is there something I've missed, or is the Chromoprismatic Quarterstaff it as far as Corrode PL is concerned?

Is Corrode actually a different damage type than Poison? I thought they are pretty much the same thing.

It's a minor RPG trope that acid and poison are the same thing, but PoE seems to keep them apart. Poison effects tend to deal raw damage here.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Mask of the Grotto Deep also add + PL to poison keywords for those acid spells that have them.

My opinion is the OP is talking about Corrode PL, not Poison PL. Not every corrode spell has poison keyword, at least wizard ones.

Edited by dunehunter

Mask of the Grotto Deep also add + PL to poison keywords for those acid spells that have them.

My opinion is the OP is talking about Corrode PL, not Poison PL. Not every corrode spell has poison keyword, at least wizard ones.

I would go one step further and say that is a fact not an opinion and I was only expanding on the previously mention poison keyword items that coincide with some acid spells. The OP is correct there is only one item. I've looked since day one. I'm not sure which helps more, being correct or hearing an alternative. 

I think Dunehunter summed it up when he pointed out the numerous ways to buff Fire and Lightning.

The Devs seem to prefer leaving certain spells, abilities, etc. as inferior, rather than work on making all builds equally effective (with some work collecting the requisite items (if efficiency/power is your cup of tea).

• Like 1