I am trying to build bleakwalker/Druid with dual wield blunderbuss , mainly use FOD.

I know there are a unique blunderbuss call kitchen stove , can you tell me where it is ? Are there any more legendary /unique /soul bound blunderbuss ?

Or should I use pistol for it modal ? I think blunderbuss with fod will be great !

Thanks for your opinion ;)

Sorry for bad grammar (firearms not firearm )T^T . I’m bad at English .

Edited by Luvsucklonewolf

if you go blunderbuss there are 2 good ones: 

-kitchen stove you get it when you complete a mission in Delver's Row/Undercity of Nekataka -you get mission from Prince at main  palace however asking you to investigate the undercity

-fire in the hole - you get it when you finish Serefen's personal quest

FoD with Hand Mortar + Fire in the Hole on mobs is fun, spectacular and rel. easy/early to get. You only have to do the Benweth Quest and then sail to Neketaka, visit the Bathhouse and sail to Sayuka - I think.

Did anyone test if White Flames procs more than twice when using this combo? I only tried Bleak Walker...

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I guess that the Ring of Focused Flame and Scion of Flame affect Powder Burns? I didn't test that - is it the case? Because both are also good for the paladin (FoD for example) and the Druid (fire spells).

I guess also Sacred Immolation. Did somebody test if Voidward (ring) lowers the raw self-damage of Sacred Immolation?

I guess that the Ring of Focused Flame and Scion of Flame affect Powder Burns? I didn't test that - is it the case? Because both are also good for the paladin (FoD for example) and the Druid (fire spells).

I guess also Sacred Immolation. Did somebody test if Voidward (ring) lowers the raw self-damage of Sacred Immolation?

I use both rings on Pallegina.

Both Scion of Flame and Ring of Focused Flame do not affect Powder Burns. However, both affect Sacred Immolation.

Voidward reduces the self-afflicted damage of Sacred Immolation.

Edited by L4wlight

:skull: SHARKNADO :skull:

Cool. Thanks. I thought about that combo while plannig my Firebrand build. Maybe with some decent parallel healing from the Druid side it's not that hard to survive Sacred Immolation...?