Thoughts on this two multiclasses? I'm playing casual and in previous gameplays I was having a blast with these classes, especially with Liberator.

Celebrant - priest and chanter (hate summoner so I take troubadour subclass)

Liberator - druid and paladin

Just don't say that casual mode do not need proper builds due to difficulty.

Edited by Melusina

Thoughts on this two multiclasses? I'm playing casual and in previous gameplays I was having a blast with these classes, especially with Liberator.

Celebrant - priest and chanter (hate summoner so I take troubadour subclass)

Liberator - druid and paladin

Just don't say that casual mode do not need proper builds due to difficulty.

One of the builds I'd considered running in PotD was a Bleak Walker Liberator. I like the large amount of Corrode spells that you have access to, there's some good synergy with the Blackened Plate Armor. 

Try bleak Walker / fury. You can get make your shapeshift full attack with lightning, fire , corrode and frost if you use the frost wild strike and bleak walkers flames of devotion. Shapeshifting in 1.2 beta keeps bonuses from items now (excluding weapons and armor). There should be some good items worth using with this too.

Liberator is fantastic. You can go Shieldbearer/Lifegiver and play as a full support damage sponge, or mix it up and go Bleak Walker/Lifegiver with Firebrand, heals and Storm spells. Animist can be used instead of Lifegiver if you want creature summons, but I would leave summoning for other characters.

Oooo, I like the theme of a Liberator: Lifegiver/Bleak Walker(Lifetaker).

- Female Pale elf, with black eyes and black hair.

- Wield an Estoc and the Blackend Plate.

- stoic/rational personality choices

- Focus only on Life & Death themed spells/abilities: Rot Skulls, Hand of Light etc...

Then whenever Berath calls upon you, you just have a staring contest with her, like: "What have you got to report on your progress?"

Call it the "Handmaiden of Berath".

• Like 1