[1.1.1/1.2 minor dialogue issue] being a priest magran unlocks a dialogue option with a disfavored reputation

thelee

Question

This is a really minor bug, but from a role-playing sense seems important.

At the end of the Storms of Poko Kohara quest, when you're inside the corrupted adra, you are talking to the souls there and you can try to convince some of them to leave before fighting.

There's one dialogue tree where you try to explain that there's nothing divine here. One of the choices, for example, is to show them Beza's Pages. Another is unlocked, in part, if you're a Priest: Magran. (See screenshot below)

post-58316-0-31980200-1530467054_thumb.jpg

Only problem is that this Priest: Magran option is a "diplomatic" option, and "diplomatic" is a disfavored reputation for a magranite priest. It seems like an oversight and an error that being a magranite priest opens up an option that Magran herself would disapprove of. It should probably not be a diplomatic option, or it should not be unlocked as a possible option for a magranite priest.

Here's a dropbox link to a save right before the dialogue in question: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/di7yxu0zeps0abm/AAA_eXgWHivZTQtpf1RsbN3ta?dl=0

2 answers to this question

In Pillars 1, there was a super-rare Waelite-only dialogue option (possibly the only one?) in a dialogue branch gated by having 2 ranks of a disfavored disposition (Honest). 

Which is to say, I doubt that this is the kind of thing that they're all that worried about. 

• Like 1

In Pillars 1, there was a super-rare Waelite-only dialogue option (possibly the only one?) in a dialogue branch gated by having 2 ranks of a disfavored disposition (Honest). 

Which is to say, I doubt that this is the kind of thing that they're all that worried about. 

lolololol i played the waelite priest several times and never knew about this (probably for good reason).