While testing I came upon (debugItems) the Ragged Cloak, a Skaen-themed cloak that deals damage to enemies on being crit.

My question is, can you acquire it in game?

I join, if someone found something from these items (Ragged Cloak, Onepahua's Strength and Fenan's Finery) - I'll be happy to know about it.

Edited by Khagmas

• 2 weeks later...

While testing I came upon (debugItems) the Ragged Cloak, a Skaen-themed cloak that deals damage to enemies on being crit.

I join, if someone found something from these items (Ragged Cloak, Onepahua's Strength and Fenan's Finery) - I'll be happy to know about it.

I'd like to know where the Pathfinder's Boots are also.

I´m curious also about the Ragged Cloak aaaaaaand

Wicked Beast

Poor pike is M.I.A. since launch, someone send help.

Someone posted recently about how to get the Wicked Pike, it's EDIT CORRECTION: a faction locked endgame bounty

Ohhh, nice :D brb, gonna piss spoiler faction off haha

Edited by schalins

I join, if someone found something from these items (Ragged Cloak, Fenan's Finery) - I'll be happy to know about it.

Onepahua is dropped by the Hanua Prince. It's even said in their description! :D

Edited by Vonmara

• 8 months later...

you get the ragged cloak and fenan's finery by killing Lueva Alvari in the vailian trading co headquarters

Sorry for necroposting, but I'm wondering if there's a way to kill Lueva Alvari without aggroing the whole VTC headquarters in the process, thus failing many VTC quests. As far as I know, even if I side with Director Castol, Lueva Alvari gets simply exiled and disappears from the game...